Ecology SEO Contest Find the mistake !!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Ecology SEO Contest Find the mistake !!

by nonoLeRobot » 29/01/07, 14:47

The link :

http://www.memoclic.com/news_2239/refer ... logie.html
: Shock:

To help you, it's in the last paragraph !!!
: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 16:04

I haven't clicked yet but I have a proposal:

planete-energie.com from TOTAL?

Am i good am i good?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 16:06

Arf missed ... It was the trip to the islands I guess?

Here and if I registered econologie.com? (not for cado-intox, of course, but out of curiosity to see the positioning ...)

Edit: shit it will not go it's english seo:

The Keyphrase to optimize for is "globalwarming awareness2007".
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 16:49

top naze contest wrote:(...) will win prizes like the Citroën C2, a trip to the islands, plasma screens ...

as a prize for a competition to raise awareness of global warming, it's really on top.
My reaction hesitates between Image et Image

Here is a copy of the email I sent to the organizers of this competition. I don't expect anything special, but you never know. Let me know if I have an answer.

Hello,

This little mail just to point a BIG inconsistency between the “global warming awareness” contest and the prizes.

On one side, you want to promote internet users warning about global warming and, on the other; you offer to the winners some of the best ways to achieve this warming:
• A car (even if it's a small one, cars are responsible for a big part of the warming)
• A travel (I suppose that winner should go to Caribbean by plane which is even worse than cars about warming).
• A plasma TV (very polluting device that use electricity produced by… guess what? In most cases coal or fuel power plants)

Why didn't you offer prizes more relevant with the contest? For example:
• Sun panels
• Personal windmill
• And so on

PS: if there are people who are really allergic to English, let me know, I will translate ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 29/01/07, 16:53

To refine its referencing, there is this:
http://www.spywords.com

I did not understand the purpose of the contest :)

SixK
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 29/01/07, 16:55

Bravo to you 2 !!! : Cheesy:

So as we are on econology and to be as consistent as the organizer of the previous competition, for gifts I offer a world tour by plane with lots of stops. If I could, I would make you agree.

Again congratulations :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 16:58

Targol wrote:Here is a copy of the email I sent to the organizers of this competition. I don't expect anything special, but you never know. Let me know if I have an answer.

I admire your devotion to the lost causes of Targol ...:|
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 17:15

SixK wrote:I did not understand the purpose of the contest :)

The winner will be the webmaster of the site who will come out - on average - at the top of the lists when the words "global warming 2007" are typed in the main search engines.

Christophe wrote:I admire your devotion to the lost causes of Targol ...:|

It is only by the force of example and explanation that certain ideas can pass.
I started from the idea that the company organizing this event is an internet marketing company.
Ecology is therefore not especially in its culture. However, in terms of marketing, consistency is important.
So maybe they will withhold my email for "globalwarming awareness2008". : Cheesy:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 17:23

Targol wrote:It is only by the force of example and explanation that certain ideas can pass.

Really? : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/01/07, 17:36

Christophe wrote:
Targol wrote:It is only by the force of example and explanation that certain ideas can pass.

Really? : roll: : roll: : roll:

well yes, even if, sometimes, we can help these vectors by other means say, a little more vindictive (taxes, laws, ...), it remains nonetheless true that a population aware of the problems and sensitized to the means to correct them will make more efforts than a constrained population.

But hey, that's my opinion.
I may be very naive, but even if I have to preach in the desert, I would continue to try to make people aware of a problem that seems crucial to me. FOR THEM ALSO.
0 x