Pub Cristaline: Apology for transport and plastic

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Pub Cristaline: Apology for transport and plastic

by nonoLeRobot » 20/01/07, 15:17

An advertising campaign that annoys me:

http://www.humanite.presse.fr/journal/2 ... -19-844271
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 15:42

An aggressive campaign by the Cristaline brand claims that tap water is of poor quality, even dangerous for health.

Oula it's bad to say this ... they will take 1 trial fissa ... Lumberjack (who works in the purification and distribution of water as far as I know) will take out his ax with 2 hands la ! :D

If not me too the ads are starting to annoy me:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-pubs-v ... t2942.html

Once again: what does the CSA do?
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 01 / 07, 15: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 20/01/07, 15:46

It is true that Cristaline does not have many attractions to highlight. It is basic spring water (the same in effect as that which comes out of the taps in the regions where it is drawn) and its only interest is to be the cheapest bottled water on the market. So surely the only advertising niche that remained was to say that it is less poop than the water of the network, which everyone is used to criticizing. A populist ad, in short.
0 x