Semi-Humor: aviation accidents in .pdf

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Semi-Humor: aviation accidents in .pdf

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 15:01

André should "appreciate" this little .pdf.

I particularly like the 2 planes "cut into slices" by the propeller of a guy who is probably in a hurry or distracted behind them ...

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... tiques.pdf

ps: there may be some montages among these photos ... but I fired the most blatant ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/01/07, 16:32

Hello,
There is one that I recognize the cessna 180 on ski which smashed on a hole in the ice,
when it has puddles on the ice it is better to change the lake
With no winter like we are going to do this year, the ice is mine underneath, a layer of snow on it and it looks very nice.
For the one that the propeller to cut it happened two plane in flight close to Montreal a cessna 172 to cut in full the back of a fuselage of a Piper Sherokée 140 the pilot of the 172 returned safely, those of the Piper had no chance.

Andre
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Semi-Humour: aeronautical accidents in .pdf

by Obamot » 13/11/22, 06:49

US aviation is no longer what it used to be...! (RIP)

The zinc which arrives behind perhaps had its controls blocked, or a faintness of the pilot?
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/11/22, 07:59

hit, sunk, or rather shot down. Nothing amuses them! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/11/22, 13:14

Here from different angles, the smaller plane catching up with the big one, was apparently turning to its left, another hypothesis would be that the underside of the fuselage would have apparently prevented the pilot from seeing that it was heading straight against the other plane (or in any case too late to avoid it)... I understood it like that.

Last edited by Obamot the 13 / 11 / 22, 13: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/22, 13:15

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/11/22, 11:59

These marvelous flying madmen and their funny machines....

It was during an "Airshow".... The goal is reached they made the show and at the same time they had to heat the air...

I say: Two less to burn kerosene for quedalle...The impact on the RC will only be limited...But if it can deter others...

All weekend I heard the amateur pilots come and do circles in the air above my village. in any case, it's irritating the continuous purr of these few big friques who burn avgaz for simple pleasure ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/22, 17:31

Macro is not kerosene in these engines, it's leaded gasoline and 70 octane! : Mrgreen:

And again 70 I'm nice...that's your field you have to know how much fuel octane was in the 30s when we developed these planes...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/11/22, 18:11

Christophe wrote:Macro is not kerosene in these engines, it's leaded gasoline and 70 octane! : Mrgreen:

And again 70 I'm nice...that's your field you have to know how much fuel octane was in the 30s when we developed these planes...

Do a research on Eugène Houdry and catalytic cracking.... he refined at the beginning of the 40s avia gasolines with more than 130 octane number...

The Americans during the ww2 turned with the index 100... Thanks to Eugene (a French engineer) while the French turned had the camel piss that you quote us

In addition, Pierre Clerget had developed aviation diesels that ran on kero and diesel, including a 9-cylinder 300hp star in the 30s...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/22, 18:15

Uh I want to believe you but hey during the 2nd GM all gasolines were not 100 octane huh! So it must have detonated a lot at times in the B17s and other American engines...in addition to the detonations on the ground! On the other hand, bioethanol is around 130 octane...so they may have been mixed...

Sinon Clerget was not the one who injected water into his Diesels ?

Unless water injection also made it possible to use gasolines of lower octane quality? I say that I say nothing... the trolls of the lobbies said that it did not work the water in the engines! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Well then !!!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"