happy New Year

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Perceval
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

happy New Year

by Perceval » 03/01/07, 12:14

Compagnie Terre is pleased to announce to its kind passengers that our journey will continue in 2007

She recalls that, on this flight, it is the passengers who are responsible for controlling and maintaining the vessel. In this regard, the company Terre announces that in the event of a further increase in the temperature in the passenger compartment, it will be obliged to serve aperitifs without ice.

These are why the company Terre encourages its kind passengers to avoid the use of fossil fuels and to use as much as possible the modes of travel, as well as the following sources of energy and heat: the warm smile, the feverish embrace, the hot kiss, the bike, the sand yachting, the hang glider, the shovel rolled, the handshake, the leaps of joy, the fire in the ass, the fire of action, the fire of love, the fire fireworks, skating, skating, hug, caress, Kama sutra, flying carpet, brotherly hug, fiery passion and any other form of human warmth and love transport.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: happy new year

by zac » 03/01/07, 12:34

Perceval wrote: the hug, the caress, the Kama sutra, the flying carpet, the brotherly hug, the fiery passion and all other forms of human warmth and love transport.

Hello

Not all that good; it’s still a risk of increasing overcrowding : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.