Happy New Year, Balland

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Happy New Year, Balland

by vtajmb » 29/12/06, 11:14

No more pessimistic nausea, desperate cretinism, disillusioned considerations about "our poor world that is better my good lady", "it's not obvious" ...
No more reflections on "the young people of today" and "in my time it was something else", despair in opulence, awakenings wondering where we are going to be in pain ...
Down with the sinistrosis, the aquoibonnism, the "must leave this to the young", "I will be able to achieve it", "there are enough", "it's fucked up", "it's awful, awful, awful "," terrib ', my for man "," it could last "," there is more to do "," I created bin that we are going in the wall for good "," we are all going to die "...
The world will be beautiful, or at least better, if not less bad, but only if we want to, if we build it like this! There are still a lot of good people, the proof is that I write to them for this new year which points the tip of the nipple!
This is why I wish you for 2007 a pleasant and surprising new year, stimulating but not annoying, relaxing but not asleep, innovative but not messy, just a little disturbing, enriching but not fattening, healing or healing, laughing, leaping but also relaxing, breathtaking and soothing, breathtaking, appetizing, breathtaking, loving, ... and to put it bluntly, we couldn't be more alive!
As TV kikis say, what happiness! it's enormous…
See you soon, for new adventures
JMB

Jean Marie BALLAND - ActiVITIS
Carroir Picard - 18300 Bué
tel +33 (02) 48 54 34 94 - +33 (06) 82 66 18 10
jmb@activitis.fr
0 x
JMB
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 29/12/06, 18:32

This is an original way to send your wishes! Nice!

I also join this message to address to all willing souls willing and committed to try to improve our world.

@+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher