How is smallness transmitted ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

How is smallness transmitted ...

by Woodcutter » 17/12/06, 19:38

Article of a moron who, anxious to lose his privileges, is forced to attack others to justify his immobility ...

And he tries to teach it to his readers!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/06, 20:01

(...) the greatest emission (30%) of CO2 is transmitted by the production of electrical energy!

: Shock: Uh he lives in Germany or in the USA the author of the article?

Otherwise if the fact of comparing 4x4 and TV Plasma is completely ridiculous (especially that generally the plasma pocessor runs in 4x4 or big cars and vice versa ...), the article was not entirely wrong on the fact that it does don't hide your face: it's not just the nasty 4x4s that emit CO2 ...
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 17/12/06, 20:24

Aside from its conclusion, this article is not completely false ... It is true that TV (large or small, cathode or plasma ...) pollutes much more than all 4X4 combined ... I do not speak in figures and carbon weight (which I don't know ...), but the small screen is even the most effective of advertising media, and the best way to sell a whole lot of shit to the average consumer (including 4X4. ..). It is not as a manufactured product and therefore by weight of potential waste that it pollutes (even if it is the case), but by the ideas conveyed and the behaviors that it incites ...
It is true that certain ecologists, NH to name it, have largely contributed to this attraction for 4X4 allowing excursions ds nature, for trips to "wild" destinations, and all this with great reinforcements of greedy means in CO2 (helicopters, plane, 4x4 ...), even if I approve of his current approach which is the subject of another post ...
That said, encourage a little more consumption of 4x4, it's true it's shabby ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/06, 20:27

Oula you go very far concerning the pollution of TV ... but even if you are not wrong, the article was about CO2 ...
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 17/12/06, 21:10

Well, yes, what more effective way do you know, to promote a vehicle, a television, pre-digested music, violence & co-themed cinema, video games, last slice of better-packed steak -that-the-others-better-irradiated-guaranteed-sterile, than a tartempion detergent guaranteed to be bactericidal, etc, etc ...
Okay, the internet is coming up, but still can't keep up with TV in this area, fortunately. He is not yet fliqué enough for that, he still has too much freedom in the eyes of certain lobbies ... But it will come, worry, one of these days your host will be forced to denounce you and cancel you for subversive activities ... : Cheesy:
Good, but I get lost, I get carried away, and deviate irreparably from the subject, so I find them linked ... A thousand apologies :?
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 17/12/06, 21:47

So there, I'm laughing, my Chris found this yesterday on daily motion, right in the subject (and section!):

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/groland/video/xo30r_grolandecologie

Go have a laugh! :D : Cheesy:

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 17/12/06, 21:54

Aaaah, yeah, she's not bad ... :D
0 x
hug
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by hug » 17/12/06, 22:53

camel1 wrote:So there, I'm laughing, my Chris found this yesterday on daily motion, right in the subject (and section!):

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/groland/video/xo30r_grolandecologie

Go have a laugh! :D : Cheesy:

Michel

Very good !
And much of it, of course.
0 x
The only renewable energy is energy saving.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/12/06, 09:39

once again, you will see the veracity of my assertion:

"It costs less to be rich!" : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/12/06, 10:52

Excellent groland reporting : Lol:
And indeed, a large part of true !!
0 x