Physics: the nature of light, corpuscle or wave?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Physics: the nature of light, corpuscle or wave?

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 07:30

Creation of this subject following differences on the subject of Microwaves ... Context:

Christophe wrote:Like light, they are electromagnetic waves, but of lower frequency: 2450 Mhz.

It reminds me of a question (can be stupid but good ...) that nobody has ever been able to answer precisely ... go I start (but we should create a new topic ...):

Pkoi between 2 very specific frequencies (visible light) EM waves have a corpuscular and wave behavior ... while they only have a wave behavior otherwise ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 08:32

Posted on FS:

http://forums.futura-sciences.com/showt ... p?p=841937

In my opinion we will have no clear answer but that tries nothing ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 09:42

I was a bad tongue ... There's an interesting answer ...
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 14/11/06, 10:49

the wave component, it is the interaction with material elements of a given size (eg a slit):

every wave is disturbed by physical elements of size close to its wavelength.

there is not a law for light and a law for electromagnetic waves.
0 x