Ebay and bots

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Ebay and bots

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 15:22

For anyone who has blind confidence in Ebay's comments: Here is a small link that smells strongly of the bot
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/10/06, 20:02

blind trust, don't overdo it. : Wink:

For the bot, can you explain?
The fact that this guy collects ties does not mean that a bot puts comments. Apart from if he has several profiles and he buys objects himself, I don't see how a bot could be involved.

It is recognized that some ebayers use bots to automatically post "bogus" comments to their buyers. This does not mean that behind every comment there is a purchase and a satisfied individual. Some eBay tools even provide this kind of service.

That proves nothing ... Or else, you need to explain more ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 20:14

Targol wrote:It is recognized that some ebayers use bots to automatically post "bogus" comments to their buyers. This does not mean that behind every comment there is a purchase and a satisfied individual.

Uh, isn't there a paradox in your sentence?

Well, I wouldn't expand on the subject ... just I still have through my throat to do so that the seller (1 pro) left me: "Look at my number of stars" when I wanted to buy 1 big electricity at 1000 € ...

Not very serious ... do not prevent we will try to put some products from the store on ebay ... just "to see" : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 08/10/06, 20:53

I don't really see the problem. The guys bought several ties at the same time and as e-bay asks them for a comment for each object, they are not going to do the literature and repeat the same.
Must not see evil everywhere ... and then frankly, keskonenaabranler?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/10/06, 21:01

Christine wrote:I don't really see the problem. The guys bought several ties at the same time and as e-bay asks them for a comment for each object, they are not going to do the literature and repeat the same.

This is exactly what I said but differently.

Christine wrote:Must not see evil everywhere ... and then frankly, keskonenaabranler?

+1
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 21:23

Okay that's fine ... zetes all against me then: Image
and subject closure!
0 x