Let's talk about something else...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Let's talk about something else...

by camel1 » 29/09/06, 02:52

Hello Econologists! :D

Once is not custom, I just post in this corner ... for something that has nothing to do with pantone or free energies ...

In fact, apart from all that, I am a musician, and with my group, Camelazur, we have just released our first CD, a five tracks, which is called "Mister Humain".

You can download it for free here (individual pieces or big zip:
http://camelazur.free.fr/telech.htm

It's all done "at home", in my home studio ... : Cheesy:

Do not hesitate to browse the site, there are other infos about us ...

Good listening !

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/09/06, 07:52

I just downloaded the cd

it's not bad like beginning 8)

In my opinion, for your promo, camelazur is not very salesman like name, you need something less honeyed
(that's my opinion) that do not think others?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/09/06, 10:45

Cpt Maloche said:

it's not bad like beginning

In my opinion, for your promo, camelazur is not very salesman like name, you need something less honeyed

well I think the same thing, but I did not want to rephrase :?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/06, 11:54

0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"