The other "econology" sites

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The other "econology" sites

by Christophe » 22/09/06, 12:04

Here are the other sites with the term "econology" but with which I have no relationship or even affinity:

ecolonogie.over-blog.com
econologie.net

If you find others please specify them on this topic.
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 10 / 10, 11: 24, 5 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The other "econology" sites

by Targol » 22/09/06, 13:08

Christophe wrote:Here are the other sites with the term "econology" but with which I have no relationship or even affinity:

ecolonogie.over-blog.com

This one, when you look at the banter exchanges it offers is a swarming charger-portable-solaire.com that sells a solar charger for mobile phones.

Christophe wrote:If you find others please specify them on this topic.

You also, if you change your language:
http://www.econology.com/ or you come across a slideshow presenting an American "think tank" ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/06, 14:00

Targol wrote:This one, when you look at the banter exchanges it offers is a swarming charger-portable-solaire.com that sells a solar charger for mobile phones.

... whose sales methods seem very shady ...
charger-portable-solaire.les-pages-web.com/opportunite.php (funny, the date of the "letter" changes every day to simulate that it is recent ....)

You said pyramid? :D

And to say that you left them your e-mail : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

It is sites like this that pollute e-commerce and kill the credibility of "serious" shops like us ... :|
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/09/06, 14:13

Christophe wrote:And to say that you left them your e-mail : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

Boaf, anti-spam filters, it exists !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 05/10/06, 09:04

it's not a site I found ...

but an advertisement whose typo and the terms used jumped at me ...

Cf: https://www.econologie.info/?2006/10/05/ ... des-emules
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/10/06, 13:20

it is true that there are some similarities in the typo!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 13:34

Well, it does mean that the econo look is not too bad ...

Good if not in the same kind www.econologie.info but that's us eh Targol? : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 10 / 10, 11: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/10/06, 13:58

Christophe wrote:Good if not in the same kind www.econologie.info but that's us eh Targol? : Cheesy:

Well, for the moment, it's 90% you and 6% me and 4% Olga. the other writers are not scrambling to lay notes : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/06, 14:00

Targol wrote:
Christophe wrote:Good if not in the same kind www.econologie.info but that's us eh Targol? : Cheesy:

Well, for the moment, it's 90% you and 6% me and 4% Olga. the other writers are not scrambling to lay notes : Cry:

Well, whatever the% ... the important thing is to participate ...

ps: Olga is my little sister (10 years) actually (hihihihi I trained well huh) : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/10/06, 14:09

Christophe wrote:ps: Olga is my little sister (10 years) actually (hihihihi I trained well huh) : Cheesy:

I knew it was your little sister, but not that she was 10ans.
It does not make me feel all that, you have a sister at almost the age of my oldest son : Cry:

In any case, hat, it gives hope to say that the next generation feels concerned by the problems of the planet.

The generation of 68ards benefited the consumer society, the following generations pick up their trash cans : Evil:
0 x