Who controls ADEME?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

Who controls ADEME?

by bob_isat » 11/09/06, 13:57

Hello everyone.

looking for scientific studies on fuel oil, I came across this:

the valenergol affair, told on the website of the Ecole des Mines de Paris:

http://controverses.ensmp.fr/public/pro ... /pbval.htm

Remember, just alain was sentenced to pay a huge fine for selling vegetable oil fuel.

In the background of this case, it is about the confrontation of 2 camps, the pro-HVB scientists of the school of the mines, Gilles Vaïtilingom and Pascal HIGELIN against the tankers and ... the ADEME!
we learn something that explains many others:
in the part: "the actors of the case":

"Oil tankers:

They have significant decision-making power through the Agency for the Environment and Energy Management (ADEME), where they are widely represented. However, ADEME provides the bulk of expertise to the government in the area of ​​renewable energies. So far, ADEME is very skeptical about HVB "

: Shock:

When reading something like this, it would be interesting to find the names of the officials in charge today at ADEME and via the search engines, to find their link with these : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

A trick to mickaël moore what ...

starters?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/09/06, 14:44

As ADEME is a public body, the list of administrators and executives should be available by simple mail.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/06, 14:56

SO! 8)

But what will it be used for at the Juste (play of word with the con)? :?

Otherwise I am surprised a bit of defense by the HVB School of Mines, usually the engineers of mines end up in key positions at the oil and EdF ...

Regarding the Ademe:

All this does not surprise me ... this confirms well the behavior of the Ademe's engineer in this report (towards the end): https://www.econologie.com/video-de-6clo ... -2078.html

That tankers directly finance (or even were strongly represented at) Ademe I did not know it (indirectly I suspected it strongly) ...

I only knew they were (handsomely, 200 M € per year) co-financed by the Ministry of the Environment and other grants ....

I have never dared to read this senatorial document in detail but it reflects some "shortcomings" in the functioning of Ademe:
https://www.econologie.com/rapport-d-inf ... t-189.html

Here is the introduction to this document:

At 1er January 1999, the Agency for the Environment and Energy Management (ADEME) experienced a major upheaval in its mode of financing with the removal of its assigned taxes and their replacement by budget subsidies: the law finance for 1999 has indeed created the general tax on polluting activities (TGAP) by grouping (and increasing) taxes previously allocated to ADEME and paid its product to the general budget of the State; the same finance law introduced new subsidies to ADEME to offset the loss of its assigned tax revenue.

A few months later, in May 1999, the ADEME brutally
decided to downgrade its scale of aid to local authorities in the field of waste facilities.

These two events led your special rapporteur, who is responsible for ensuring the proper use of environmental credits at the Senate Finance Committee, to decide to carry out a control mission on this institution during the 2000 year.
It seemed to him all the more important to control the ADEME that this
was now financed exclusively by budget grants voted by Parliament.

More often (I repeat ...), the state subsidies in RE, allow a control of the essort (one drops or eliminates the subsidies when it develops too much ...) but especially a over-invoicing of the material by the sellers (Although this behavior is increasingly rare I think, long live the competition!) ... resulting in very long investment returns ... It is not normal that 15 return for solar panels whose average life is 20 years ... (although I have never seen or heard that thermal solar panels were HS ...) ... Long live the profitable RE without subsidy of the Ademe so!

ps: for info my "little" experience with the Ademe https://www.econologie.com/parole-parole ... e-196.html
(you will notice that I have "calmed down" a bit since 2004 ... it was either that or the nervous breakdown ...)
Last edited by Christophe the 29 / 03 / 07, 19: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 11/09/06, 18:04

Christophe wrote:SO! 8)

But what will it be used for at the Juste (play of word with the con)? :?

To reveal to the general public who pulls the strings of this organism!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/06, 18:11

bob_isat wrote:To reveal to the general public who pulls the strings of this organism!

1) not only will we not be credible ... if the Senate does not succeed ... I really do not see what we will bring ...

2) but mostly people don't care (I had no reaction to my new "accuser")

3) we risk problems ...
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 11/09/06, 18:32

: Shock:

If we find that M such and Madame untelle worked at Total before being at the scientific council of ADEME, we risk problems?

it seems to me that freedom of expression is still legal for a few months so let's take advantage of it!

it is not a question of slandering attention! if the news that we leave is true, we risk NOTHING.

PS: report to the title change of this forum, I'm not talking about found who finances the ademe but who sits and takes part in strategic decisions ... therefore: "who holds the ADEME"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/06, 19:05

Ok I will refine the title ... but "hey" I found it not great ... I will replace by "control" ok?

For your research, please let us know here and count on me to relay but beware of the sources ...

ps: t have seen the passage on the video of 6clones?
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 19/05/07, 16:59

Hello,

a link on the organization chart of the ademe:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... _ADEME.pdf

I did not directly find people who worked at Total or Bayer. But I do not have their resume in detail ...

See you soon
0 x