Max Havelaar and Best Western on the same boat ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/06, 14:05

A co-sponsorship that speaks volumes about the real philosophy of fair trade:

More: http://www.maxhavelaarfrance.org/vendee ... ccueil.htm
0 x
marco27
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marco27 » 09/09/06, 00:47

A co-sponsorship that speaks volumes about the real philosophy of fair trade:

It is not co-sponsorship since it was Max Havelaar who was sponsored.

Info taken on the link under the photo of the boat http://www.maxhavelaarfrance.org/vendee ... ccueil.htm

The Max Havelaar / Best Western boat is funded by a pool of investors including Best Western France, Protertia FM, Stec as well as the Charente-Maritimes General Council.

“Benoît sponsored Max Havelaar, fair trade has made progress thanks to him. We did an extraordinary project together, a crazy project! It was Benoît who sponsored us! Thanks to him, thousands of families will live better, he put Man at the center of his journey. He is a real citizen of the world ”declared Jean-Pierre Doussin, President of Max Havelaar.

Marco
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/06, 11:00

Ok as much for me : Oops:

I saw that "In no case did the Max Havelaar association finance this operation." but it is not the association that sells the products if ...

In any case I did not know that it was the skiper (Benoit) who sponsored ... but more he who was sponsored ...

Nevertheless I would be Max Haveelar I would have hesitated before getting sponsored by Best Western, symbol of world business tourism ...

In all cases the association of these 2 names whose activities and ethics a priori have nothing to do shock me... whether Max H. put balls on or not ...

But I may be too moral ...

But apparently the idea is quite different:

The skipper Benoît Parnaudau, godson of Isabelle Autissier since 1997, strongly committed to the issues of respect for the environment and fair trade offers MAX HAVELAAR this unprecedented opportunity to use the media of the race to raise awareness among as many people as possible. challenges of fair trade.

The MAX HAVELAAR France association therefore took up this last minute proposal ... The decision was taken on September 10, 2004.

So mea culpa ca teach me not to read everything in detail before posting a topic : Oops: (but I remain shocked by this association ... for example there is an EcoVer boat which would have had much more ethical affinities with MH)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"