User Review of Land Rover on Pantone

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

User Review of Land Rover on Pantone

by Christophe » 12/08/06, 23:06

Seen on: http://www.landroverfaq.com/viewsujet.php?p=6051

mutt wrote: So for the mysterious but oh so exciting montages (driving in Land without pollution!) I recommend to people with an open mind the attendance of: QUANTHOMME.COM and ECONOLOGY Good evening. As for the instructions for the LDA kit, it only recommended, from memory, to remove a kind of stop on the axis ... (taken up in very general and not very technical terms, I agree). Good evening! PA
Yeah, but with quanthomme and their meet-panthome, you have to drive north to make it work.
When we get to the north pole, what do we do? Do we put the engine in the back?

Ralala however I / we do / t everything to be as serious as possible ... prejudices die hard ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Land Rover Pantone user review

by Targol » 31/08/06, 15:13

Christophe wrote:Ralala however I / we do / t everything to be as serious as possible ... prejudices die hard ...

You also have to see where the criticism comes from, Christophe. A 4x4 driver who expresses himself on subjects he does not master and who (in my opinion) has never set foot on this site or on quant'home. Also, if you look at his avatar, it doesn't seem like fuel economy is his main concern.

PS: Do you know where this idea comes from that you have to drive north?
As you can see, the pantone part is not the one I visit the most on the site. I do not have the technical knowledge necessary to understand the problem. On the other hand, from the little that I understood, I never heard of a compass or any other device that could justify this kind of position ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

Re: Land Rover Pantone user review

by Christophe » 31/08/06, 15:15

Targol wrote:PS: Do you know where this idea comes from that you have to drive north?

De Mister Pantone himself ... because of the NS orientation during the break-in ... which turned out to be a huge smokehouse ... all users who are a little serious will tell you ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 31/08/06, 15:17

OK, thanks for that clarification.

Like what, poor communication can ruin the reputation of the most promising projects.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/06, 15:23

Targol wrote:Like what, poor communication can ruin the reputation of the most promising projects.

Certainly ... but that's not all ... have you read the fiasco of my meeting with Pantone? Otherwise it is by: Christophe Martz and the pantone engine
et
my meeting with pantone, continued
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 31/08/06, 15:46

I had not read but I corrected my fault. : Cheesy:

It is very enriching. Basically, if we sum up, Mr. Pantone stumbled upon a huge thing by chance but, having neither the means nor the skills to dig into the subject, he applied for a patent so that no one could take the baby back without pay him royalties. :frown:

If he ever wants to write his memoirs one day, you can always offer him the following title:
"Paul pantone or how to prevent humanity from advancing for the sake of personal profit."
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/08/06, 16:30

Hello

It is very enriching. Basically, if we sum up, Mr. Pantone stumbled upon a huge thing by chance but, having neither the means nor the skills to dig into the subject, he applied for a patent so that no one could take the baby back without pay him royalties.

No Pantone has just simplified the Chambrin system, which has very little, works the same way, despite all that surrounds Pantone for those who have experienced there are several things that stick in these words and others that are completely eccentric, like few people make 100% panton assemblies
like pantone did.
Water doping is a variant of the panton which comes to us from the first montage of Mr G and there too many advanced figures have been raised and far-fetched explanations which have led to the discrediting of water doping.
However, manufacturers continue to put ERGs on the engines when it could put ERGs in the water.
Look at the Lamella reactor on when homes, it looks more and more like the mounting assembly. But it lacks a little something. That the assembly understood at its time.
If it's fair for the economy, if the guys put on a panton, it would be easier to walk with the fried potato on a diesel, still the panton has more its justification, reduction of odors by consuming more water with the engine we arrive almost at the same results as diesel, I speak in couple.
the efficiency of the panton is more present when using engines with lower quality fuel or engines with poor efficiency, everywhere where there are poor combustion conditions, this is what explains why on a diesle which forces or which rolls under conditions of exhaustion combustion becomes bad the panton has all its efficiency.
For too long I have tried to compare my consumption at 100 km / h, where the diesel engine is little used so in good condition of combustion, and now I make the comparison at higher speed.

Andre
0 x