Econologie.biz

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Econologie.biz

by Christophe » 06/05/06, 14:39

For some time now, we have been working on a professional environment and energy directory: http://www.econologie.biz

This site is a professional directory created in partnership with Google, its goal is to provide you with sites on the theme of ecology, econology and environmental protection.

The features of this directory are:

◊ Many categories referenced.
◊ A choice of quality sites classified by topic.
◊ A fast search engine.
◊ The possibility of obtaining other results by clicking on the button "Show other results".
◊ Dynamic results from Google, constantly evolving.

It has been 2 weeks since I tested the system and it seems to work rather well but it does not know at all what you might think.

So do you have any comments or criticisms about this new site and possibly suggestions of categories or improvements compared to your expectations?

Thank you

Edit 2010: Econologie.biz has become an aggregator of environmental business news
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 10 / 10, 12: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 06/05/06, 21:04

Could you insert it in the econology toolbar?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/06, 22:28

Yes no problem I note that and I would do it tomorrow!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/05/06, 10:57

And that's what I find when looking for "crude vegetable oils" !! weird link ......

http://www.ecochip.eu/fr/fiches.php

.... and guaranteed for life !!!

If it works, what good is pantonizing?
Last edited by jean63 the 07 / 05 / 06, 11: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/06, 11:07

jean63 wrote:And this is what I find while searching for "raw vegetable oils" !!

http://www.ecochip.eu/fr/fiches.php

If it works, what good is pantonizing?

I think it can work (I wanted to talk about it on the forum but I forgot) ... but that only makes lean mixture ... with risks for the engine.

In any case I still find it hard to believe their argument: more torque and less consumption .... If this is the truth it would mean that the manufacturers voluntarily restrict the performance in consumption of their vehicles.

Concerning the price: 400 € for a chip which is not worth 50 € ... always the calculation of profitability and not of the real cost price ...

Finally, it seems to me that Autoplus had tested this or another ... I will see if it was this brand or something else ...

Edit: it's the same ...

Compared to the maximum power and the torque there is still a gain! So I would not be as categorical as Autoplus ... Still need to use this power / torque ...
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 10 / 10, 12: 12, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/06, 11:09

former oceanic wrote:Could you insert it in the econology toolbar?

It's done ... I took the opportunity to optimize it a little but hey as there are only 20 regular users of the bar I do not know if I play worth the candle as they say ...
0 x