Video download problem on the "blue car"

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Crazy Frog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Video download problem on the "blue car"

by Crazy Frog » 05/05/06, 12:12

hello.svp, how can I download the report on the blue car (M6Turbo broadcast). It should work since, I am registered and member of this forum.thanks for your help.a +
friendly.

https://www.econologie.com/la-blue-car-l ... -3642.html
0 x
Crazy Frog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Crazy Frog » 06/05/06, 11:12

: Evil: . Hi. Please, nobody has the answer to my problem. Can someone download it for me, because when entering my username or my email address and my password, it does not work? thanks
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/06, 11:17

It would be good if you read certain pages before getting angry ... https://www.econologie.com/comment-etre- ... logie.html

:|

Especially that on all pages of the forum I put on top:

"Attention registration as a member of forum is independent of that of the members of the site "
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 10 / 10, 12: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Crazy Frog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Crazy Frog » 06/05/06, 11:20

Hello, I already gave and wrote my email to the newsletter and it still does not work. The least we can say is that this site and this forum have a very complicated operation ... :P
It's good I found, but it's not simple ...
With the name econology password of the newsletter, it still does not work. There is a blocking somewhere ...
a+
amicalement
Last edited by Crazy Frog the 06 / 05 / 06, 11: 46, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/06, 11:38

Nothing complicated just take the time to read a little ...

To summarize :

1) is registered at forum

2) is a subscription to the Newsletter to be a member of the site to have access to protected download.

These 2 registrations are INDEPENDENT and FREE.

You could rally as you do if I asked you something to register as a member of the site ... (many sites ask for money for less than that !!) but frankly it's stupid and free ralerie!
0 x
Crazy Frog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Crazy Frog » 06/05/06, 11:45

I'm not laughing, I'm asking for explanations, that's all ... :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/06, 11:57

Well when you write your 2nd message starting with : Evil: I think it's more than asking for explanations ...
0 x
Crazy Frog
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Crazy Frog » 06/05/06, 13:17

If you take the emoticons as expressions expressing serious emotions of each member then ... I think if a person is unhappy about this forum, it will rather use coarse and vulgar words, and especially will not use expressions of politeness. (Which is not my case) .a +
amicalement : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/06, 13:56

Well emoticons are just made for that: expressing a feeling ... or their name ... It is quite difficult to express a feeling or a mood in writing otherwise ...

As a new member, it would miss more than you use insults (revealing a childish personality: "me not happy I want it") ... in this case there is only one remedy: the little cross at the top right of your explorer window ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 06/05/06, 14:21

I just tried :

login: econology
pass: that of the newsletter

it works nickel : Shock:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher