Econology 2 VERSION

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/07/04, 12:12

We are pleased to inform you that the 2 version (so much awaited;)) of econology is finally functional!

No big speech: let's get down to the facts. In addition to a much greater readability, here are the most interesting improvements:

New features: - Access to information: articles, documents, downloads in a clear and direct way.
- The content of the site (top left) at a glance.
- Listen to a French radio of your choice
- An internal search engine at the top right.
- Ability to become a member for free for more interaction.
- Opportunity to become EcoMember for those who want to support us.

Interactivity, you have the opportunity to: - post news
- comment on articles and documents
- send private messages to other connected members
- answer the survey of the moment
- sign the guestbook (new version)
Obviously forum is still functional and above all it has not changed, no need to re-register.

We wish you all a very pleasant visit!

We would like to thank Christine, Cyril, Pierre, Olivier and Olive who provided us with a valuable help in the development of this new site.
0 x
Pope
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pope » 04/07/04, 18:49

Hi Christopher,

And long live the CMS, it greatly facilitates the task to manage content sites!
A trick to correct, you must have an image too wide in your visual (or a frame that does not have a relative size) because I do not see the whole site in my window (in width). The right menu is cut.
Otherwise, I'll take the time to read the content now that it's easier to find :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/04, 21:30

yes g seen this pose pb in 800x600 not cool :(

on the other hand if you register (become a member in the lower left) you can choose to put the menu on the left .... so it will make your life easier!
0 x
Pope
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pope » 05/07/04, 21:57

It puts pb over there too. I am in dual screen, 19 "in 1280x1024 and 15" in 1024x780. I just tested on the 15 "is not good, and on the 19, my window IE is above 1024, and it still does not.
It just goes full screen on the 19, so it takes 1280 to display the site.
I edited the source and I find 2 errors:

Text to think about: -

you have "" instead of "behind the background gif.
This should block the width in relative your background, and besides I do not understand why the width = 100% appears 2 times in the same tag!
0 x
Pope
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pope » 05/07/04, 22:02

I just signed up ! I no longer have the pb on the registered page, so it must be only on the guest page.
However, on this new page, the "online users" line is not readable (blank text).
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 10/07/04, 13:28

Whaouhh it was a little while that I had not come and well it shocked me all this change! It is clear that now the site is much more oriented "Community" and it is, I believe, its vocation.

I congratulate you on this change because that's what I advocated from the start.

Long live econologie.com V2
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher