Long live GSM! (: O (((

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Long live GSM! (: O (((

by Bibiphoque » 27/03/06, 07:32

Hello,
Here is an interesting link:
http://www.teslabel.be/lirradia.htm
What do you think ?
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/06, 10:19

I think this 50-minute report sums it up well:
https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=2497

(A small report is always + pleasant to see than reading a site ...)
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 27/03/06, 10:59

Hi, Christophe,
Yes, totally agree with you, it's just because I think of people who connect from their job, or sometimes they have installed filters. : Shock: (Like me, no bowl, no "sound and light")
@ ++ : Mrgreen:
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Long live GSM !! (: O (((

by bojourvous5094 » 27/03/06, 23:30

Bibiphoque wrote:Hello,
Here is an interesting link:
http://www.teslabel.be/lirradia.htm
What do you think ?
@+

HERTZIAN IRRADIATION = Cellular :!:

Personally, I do not fear this type of device. But it is true that the towers which transmit the signal are more at risk…

I take an example that seems much more dangerous ... Here in Quebec we have several high-voltage hydroelectric lines ... I see several houses that are located very close ... Just passing along these lines we hear the crackling of the current, It also increases with humidity.
Any construction should be prohibited hundreds of meters from these transport lines ... But this is not the case ... I have seen cases, where a farmer's cows, when they wanted to drink in the barn, had electric shocks…. The Electricity Company said it was not responsible for this situation ... But an expert said exactly the opposite ... He tried to place protection systems, but these problems persisted ....
The ground was driving the current and the cows were having problems… ..

We have around us all kinds of electrical devices that emit waves ... TV, radio, computers ... cell ... wireless phones ... Satellite emissions, ... But sometimes there can be multiplication of powers in areas where industrial equipment are used… Radio towers, TV towers,….

As for the physiological effects described in the document, pollution can do exactly the same damage…. : Shock:

symptoms observed on the staff of the American Embassy in Moscow: :!:

This syndrome includes the following symptoms:

forms of psoriasis and eczema, inflammatory and allergic skin disorders,

• neurological disorders linked to the peripheral nervous system, among which we can mention irritability, nervous breakdown, loss of appetite, difficulties in mental concentration, problems of visual accommodation,
• diseases of the lymph nodes, in men,
• reproductive disorders (problems during pregnancy, complications during childbirth, puerperal conditions),
• benign tumors among men and malignant tumors among women,
• Hematological changes (leukocytes)

The causes of these problems can be multiple ...
:!:
What spy equipment does the US actually use in Moscow?
I think they have very powerful devices that are not in any register ... : Lol: :P :!:
-----------------------
EXAMPLE:

Hong Kong, there are 7,291,400 cell phones….
It's a beautiful laboratory!
We will see in a few years, if it is stress or the cell that will kill them first… .. : Lol: : Idea:
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 28/03/06, 09:06

Hello,
If we are going to see there:
http://www.ortho.lsuhsc.edu/Faculty/Marino/CV.html
and if we dig a little, there is no longer any doubt that electromagnetic pollution has sometimes positive, sometimes negative influences on living things. What is criticized is the lack of transparency and honest information in these areas.
And above all, the many clues of lies, if not formal evidence as to the harmfulness to radiation levels much lower than what is currently proposed. : Shock:
@+
0 x