BD nickel plated feet: The kings of oil !!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

BD nickel plated feet: The kings of oil !!

by lau » 06/03/06, 23:54

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/03/06, 01:13

Do you have the date of publication of this "nickel-plated feet" Croquignol Filochard and Ribouldingue? ... it reminds me of old childhood memories, when the liter of petrol was 1 franc new (100 old francs )!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/03/06, 04:50

Hello John 63

It must be in the years 65-67 if I remember correctly
The liter of gasoline cost 1 franc per liter in France in 1967
For the same money in 1967 we had 4,4 liters in Quebec.
How much oil has flowed under the bridge since then, but that completes ..
water would be preferable ..
Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/03/06, 09:11

Hi André,

That's right, I was about 15 years old; back then nobody even imagined the problems of pollution by cars!

When I went to the pump in 68 with my first 2CV, I do not remember that the full was making a big tou in my wallet, but despite everything, everything is relative. I remember buying my new 1st 104 Peugeot in 1973, it cost 13000 francs and I was earning 1000F per month as an analyst-programmer in computer science, approximately from memory. it therefore took 13 months of salary to buy a small car (5cv tax).

So if we bring it back to a small salary in France today it is 1200 euros the minimum wage I believe (eg less?) Or 8 times more. An equivalent small car costs at least 10 to 12000 euros. so it would be equivalent. The big difference is that today in France, the cost of living is more expensive: petrol = 1,30 euros / liter or 9 times more and the car consumes less (there it is the same), the costs maintenance (?; I do a max myself), rent = 1100 francs / month an F1 of 50 m2 in Paris, at that time I had to earn 1500 francs / month + travel costs ...... today 'hui it's crazy, we're going to say 800 euros mini, there is a problem. As for food, whoever wants to buy organic, it must be very rich, otherwise it is condemned to eat all the chemistry swallowed by plants through fertilizers and pesticides..etc

It was not so bad in the 60s and long live the nickel-plated feet. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/06, 14:55

Ah ah ah :D :D :D

Too good the comic (it is complete?) I wonder if Mr Pantone did not read it in his youth so the similarities are obvious : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/03/06, 16:43

It is complete and I too frankly laughed, the characters of Pellos are excellent, I was sure it would please in the current context.8)
I did not put the continuation, they swindle a peasant by selling him a plot with a false well of petrol connected to a hidden tank.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/06, 16:50

Oh yes ! We want more :) :) (scam a peasant I would not dare .... are all armed the buggers! :D )

I really want to put these pages on the site if you "allow" me? Problem: in which section? (apart from unclassifiable I don't see too much)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/03/06, 18:05

you put them wherever you want, I have no copyright : Cheesy:
0 x