Fuel pump + woman = danger

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Fuel pump + woman = danger

by bolt » 20/02/06, 14:04

Hello
the subject is to be catchy, but men are also concerned

it's just: good to know

Click to download the video, wait a little, then click on Download. You can watch the video with Windows Media Player.

I also have the why of how: static electricity
I would put the sheets of explanation afterwards
bolt
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 20/02/06, 14:56

here is the text, which was entitled:
SESA-ESSA prevention service
Industrial safety warning
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Petrol pump + woman = danger

by gegyx » 20/02/06, 15:23

Bolt wrote:The subject is to be eye-catching, but men are concerned equally.is simply: good to know
It's certain ! You only have to see your tractor (avatar), with its flamethrower, in action ..

Perhaps all the pumps did not have either, the suction of the gasoline vapors, during the filling; it must remove a lot already ...
The bulk of the static electricity comes from the friction of the buttocks, rotating on the seat.
A doubt about Shell's advice: to touch the bodywork to unload, is it really the preventive solution in these cases, limits?
The person in charge, having insulating shoes, coming out of his car loaded with the same potential, will not be discharged by touching his bodywork. It will touch the ground or the frame of the station.
If the person and the car are loaded, it is because the mass braid connecting the bitumen is absent.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 20/02/06, 17:09

Well already what I did not know but in France, we can not let go of the pistol so we can not go back in the car.

The announcement does not come from Shell, and even if the risk is real, it seems to have been exaggerated, see the Hoaxbuster article: http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxliste/hoa ... icle=28117
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 20/02/06, 21:30

Apparently in France we can no longer block the tap in open position
But in Belgium, pay attention
in any case the video surprises

when it came to static electricity, making repairs on a roof with plastic sheets, a moderate windy day, when I picked up a tool or a nail, I took a hell of a fight
And believing I was potentially unloaded, I bent over to take something else: rebelotte

Christophe
If you find the information on the fuel pumps too exaggerated, you can delete it
apparently it has already been broadcast enough on the internet

bolt
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 20/02/06, 22:06

Bolt is clear, that static electricity is sometimes very powerful, especially on cars (Bx style) that have parts of the plastic body. And the mobile phone also represents a real danger.

I just checked on hoaxbuster because the request to make absolutely circulated me the chip by the ear.

It does not hurt, as usual I made my poop. And then it's not a true hoax since there is truth.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/02/06, 10:41

Do not apologize, nono. You did a very good job of putting things together.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 21/02/06, 11:40

For info this rumor is totally false. The rumor was dropped in Autoplus number 910.
There is 12 times more chance of catching a plane on the head during the nap than to ignite gasoline with sparks of static electricity. In addition, the so-called SESA ESSA does not exist. Another canulard of the net. Bizarre on the video the car does not burn and on the image of the article it is all weak.
Against Autoplus they also maintain their test carried out on a BMW with Pantone reactor in water doping and say that it consumes 20 30% less, CO emission and CO2 close to a catalyzed pot but XENUMX impregnated times higher than the normal.
0 x
Thibounet
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Thibounet » 24/02/06, 19:36

Morale: ride the oil

Personally, I already had beautiful chestnut sucking a large amount of small grain of I do not know what (a trick used in construction), with the friction on the plastic pipe ...: /
0 x
http://www.pagethib.be.tf Adapting a gas burner or oil to PMC
zac

by zac » 25/02/06, 08:08

[quote = "PITMIX"] FYI, this rumor is totally false. The rumor was denied in Autoplus issue 910.

Hi ptimix
the rumor can be wrong.
But I guarantee that in July 1982 (to the 10 or 11) I caught fire with a polished 650Z equipped my fill after 200 terminals cleat. I was on the bécanne and when I introduced the gun in the tank almost empty and very hot weather it slammed like a candle spark and the bécanne caught fire instantly.
since I do like planes I discharge static electricity BEFORE refueling.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.