Safety hole ... what hole?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Safety hole ... what hole?

by lau » 17/02/06, 00:11

: Evil:
source: "health horizon"
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/02/06, 09:35

All this information had already been given for two years in union leaflets, and nothing came back ...
The Court of Auditors gives its opinion, and that's it.
The SS has only to put the state, in default to pay in front of the courts,….
Just as the regional funds are currently doing it against fraudulent acts by individuals and medical staff.
But this is not done ... Yet there is a serious risk of bankruptcy of the company, since we now reason in this way.

If the condemned state cannot pay, it will pay by installments.
With the interest accumulated for years and due, the hole in the Social Security will turn into a peak.

This disinformation is a blatant example that all explanations and opinions emanating from power are to be taken with caution, systematically. Understanding and retaining only the opposite information is often closer to reality ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 10/03/06, 23:51

Hello
Its crazy but it does not change much when you have no health cover !!!!! :P
@
+ zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/03/06, 01:22

Well it's a cannular, the security is indeed in deficit:

"The security is assured that the State will pay its debts, these sums are therefore not" diverted "but considered as receipts. This is what is called a secure debt. Debts, which, legally, do not enter in social deficits (the famous hole). Sorry for the hoaxer, but it is clear that he is above all a hell of a liar. "

Check out hoaxbuster:
http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxliste/hoa ... icle=23285
Again the theory of all rotten ...

PS: I wrote this message to conceal it, after André's message which follows.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 11 / 03 / 06, 01: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other

by Other » 11/03/06, 01:25

Hello,
I think our politicians go to school at your place, it's the same
story here he tells us about a hole in automobile insurance and
annual fees, so a 100% increase for driving licenses that must be renewed every two years
But for motorcycles it will drastically increase a $ 1000
annual we talk about 4x more. (I think they have badly targeted their clientele, it will heat up this summer, usually these amateurs are not afraid to shake the cage)
What I find absurd is that when there was a surplus this money was diluted in the government's working capital, and even more aberrant is to make young people pay more because statistically they have more accidents.
if they sound like that it should make old people like me pay more for health insurance, they are the ones who use the system more.
In my book I call it discrimination, a young or old, a motorcycle guy, a Cadillac guy everyone pays
his share, not based on his age or because he's a biker.
I have always opposed young workers earning less than older workers, working for equal pay.
the excuse of the bosses (the experience) my eye! everything is good for
exploit the worker and there are unions that tolerate this state of affairs in 2006 ...
Out at the next election the whole gaing and the officials with such brilliant ideas should also be sacred outside, because the governments change but these sparrows stay there. You just have to fill out a tax return to see what sort of vicious man who designed such a document, a labyrinth of formulas to mislead the average citizen and benefit businesses. I stop. I will spend my remaining energy on the panton .....

Andre
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/03/06, 11:59

Nono, I don't understand why, you say the above information is a hoax? Because it's in Hoaxbuster? So, hop! Everything in the trash?
Best way to bury this knowledge, with everything it says ...
If there are any inaccuracies in the full article that I have not read, the bulk of this information, was already circulating in union leaflets before, and I read it too, on a half page of "Canard Enchaîné "… So ?
(Yes I know, today the ducks are in the crosshairs)
Talking about structural debt is all well and good! But before talking about a security hole, we should already honor them, if we are respectable ...
At one time, the PTT pension fund bailed out and supplemented other deficit pension funds, including that of minors ... Now that it is going to replenish that of the Post Office and FT?
In the hole of the article, it will be necessary to add 1 € for general practitioners.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/03/06, 20:09

In any case, anything that does not concern ecology and oil, I think that hoaxbuster is more suited than us to discuss it. At least to verify the veracity of the sources.

Moreover, they discuss it here: http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxteam/foru ... Mess=42457

It seems that nothing has come out since this famous article of the chained cannard of 22/09/2004 which would have been an error .... hoaxbuster must have contacted him elsewhere.

I admit that I do not know the problem anymore but since everyone would like to be able to say that it is the fault of the State etc, it would not surprise me that this information of dubious origin has remained because people like that, especially unions (sorry but following recent events, I think unions can be potentially useful but certainly not rigorous like politicians).

But be careful, to say that the security hole probably exists doesn't mean that I necessarily approve of the security reforms and all. Especially since I am a fairly heavy user. It's just that it doesn't help to mix everything up.
0 x