Image in signature

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Image in signature

by Bibiphoque » 28/04/04, 12:06

:P
Hello,
As I do not see the image displayed in my signnature, I ask the question of whether it appears in others .....
As I know that the proxy for my job is configured by a pig ...

I don't know if it's correct or not ...

Please tell me what
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 28/04/04, 21:12

Your colleague probably has nothing to do with it,

this is a small problem of configuration between the forum and the server and which is still not resolved for the moment :(

sorry for the inconvenience caused: rolleyes:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 29/04/04, 07:54

:D
Hello,
However before I saw that of Econology, but not anymore, I have a small frame with in the upper left corner, a red cross :(
But do you see it or not? B)
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Moira

by Moira » 29/04/04, 10:46

Hi Bibiphoque!

No! your image is well marked but it is not open. I know, it's very frustrating: I too had put my photo to justify my nickname "The Body" but no one has ever seen it. :D

Don't worry, if you are welcome on this forum, it is not for these "gadgets" and your personality is surely expressed more by your speech than by an image pumped elsewhere.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 29/04/04, 20:33

Well seen me, I could not make a better answer :D
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher