Request for brevity and respect. Please.

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Request for brevity and respect. Please.

by gegyx » 12/02/06, 16:47

To all :
Personally, I think that the interventions and the questions, worthy of appearing in this forum, must be the fruit of a slight previous reflection, and not the "live" encephalogram, of a person.

With 2000 members, it already becomes difficult to read all the posts in order to update oneself, without having to type again, "repeat" reflections, multiplication of subject opening, or "moods" inconsistent momentaries that most readers feel and find pointless to display…
Ditto for new subjects created, while there is often a, related, previously created ...
Ditto for the following consecutive messages from the same author, when he has the possibility of "republishing", to correct himself, to complete his first message and to delete messages that have become useless. This must seem like an "insurmountable" task for some of the major contributors to this site.
This proves once again, a non-reflection, a lack of patience, a mark of non-respect, and above all a certain preference to spread over everything that moves, in order to leave its mark, its "bronze", even if it is poorly made ...
In the long run, regular readers-members may get bored ... You only have to see the embarrassment of some, as for the (previous) lack of notifications by email, on the subjects where they had intervened. .. It is a sign that they do not read everything, because they do not have time.
Thank you for your understanding.

PS: My various remarks on the profusion of useless messages, on the presentation of the messages, on the spelling, or more seriously on the linguistic clarification of certain expressions used by "Masters" for the good understanding of their essential advice, n 'were developed only afterwards, a certain dose of patience, because if it was embarrassing for me, it had to be it too for many people… This is why, in order to improve the quality of the content, that I intervened a few times in my own way (which may have seemed masterful), just to sensitize people who persist in not seeing the obvious.
Gegyx.
Last edited by gegyx the 13 / 02 / 06, 11: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 22:38

To teach such lessons about everything, you have to be really overly intelligent and gifted.

I thought the webmaster was called Christophe and that he had moderators to assist him.

I believe that few people have recognized their faults in this forum as I have done several times.

I am not perfect BUT what reassures me is that I am not the only one.
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 12/02/06, 22:46

Hello

Regarding the use of forum :

There could be, gathered in only one subject, a complete user guide of the tricks which make it possible to format a message more quickly, to integrate diagrams, photos, with the advices and the procedure to follow for example so that a image takes up less space in kbytes

I see advice everywhere, sometimes they repeat themselves
if I remember seeing one, when I need it, I don't know where to look, because I saw it drowned in other messages (what subject was it?, what page?)

just a link (always the same)
even reminds him in any subject, when a new one is down and asks the question

bolt
0 x