Express your talent and ideas on the site!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Express your talent and ideas on the site!

by Christophe » 27/05/16, 10:44

Ce forum is full of talent (yes yes I'm talking about you !!) and really interesting ideas to put more value!

But right now forums are less popular with search engines and Internet users who want more "ease" ... (thank you social networks for your stupidity of the masses ...)

This was one of the reasons for the great update of the site of the last days (for those who have not seen it yet: https://www.econologie.com )

So here, information posted on the homepage of the site has much more visibility in the search engines than a subject, even very interesting, posted on the forum! Do not ask me why but it's like that ...

I seriously think that some ideas developed on this forum deserve much more visibility than they currently have, I think about Did67 kitchen garden, the societal ideas of Ahmed and Sen-non-sen, the editing of Remundo and even some development of Obamot (yes yes ... you!) ... there are many others that I can not name here!

So here I propose, who wants it (but after a severe selection of course) : Mrgreen: ) to become an editor on the site! This is already proposed by most major media through blogs dedicated to each editor (lemonde for example ...)

Do not worry, at first I will help you in the process (it's a bit more complex than writing a message on the forum but not so much that eventually) and we will look at your first articles together before publication.

Each article can receive comments (like a mini forum in fact) and could refer, for those who want to know more, to a page of forums corresponding.

Of course, I could do articles of synthesis myself by taking again your ideas but a) it would be intellectual plagiarism and b) they will always be less good than if they were written by the initial author of the idea c) to vary the editorial style of a site can be very nice for the readers d) it will certainly give you other editorial ideas that on a forum... e) ... and me too!

Because econology is democracy!

For example, here is an article that was written by Rémi Guillet who asked me to publish it. Rémi has a doctorate on wet combustion and wanted to talk about ecology: https://www.econologie.com/combustion-ea ... rendement/ (this article was not written directly by Rémi, I copied / pasted the contents of one of his mail)

So writing can be done in 2 ways:

a) You become editor on the site (with login / personal pass) and post directly
b) a) scares you, you send me the content of an article by MP or mail and I insert it on the site as we did with Rémi

What do you think? If you are interested, contact me in MP with your CV, a letter of motivation and your measurements ... : Mrgreen: (I'm kidding, a simple MP will suffice, I know you ... of course you have to justify a certain seniority and editorial experience on the forum)
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Express your talent and ideas on the site!

by phil53 » 27/05/16, 17:23

It's a great idea, I vote for Didier if he wishes, make known the contents of his book like that. :P
This will give him visibility in addition to his videos.
Frankly his approach is really great. I'm still amazed at the reluctance of those I'm trying to convince to try at least on 2 or 3m2
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/16, 18:29

Thank you phil :) His book? Which book? He spoke with me on the phone the other day ... but I did not think it was still relevant!

Yes to integrate his videos, to summarize his approach ... all this is possible :)

Many people do not read forums (or just hover over them) and swear by news sites ... that's why it's important to dig into good ideas (many of which are lost :( because the subjects are no longer active) on the forums and turn them into summary articles!

Especially since Google News reference Econologie.com and not a forum... so the info on the forum will never be able to take advantage of this feature :(

The algorithm Google News depends on other news ... and other things that I have not yet seized ... the google black box what ... I'm above anyway ... as soon as I I understand you, I'm telling you. One thing is on it takes at least an article of editorial quality, of average size (500 to 1000 words) and illustrated with photos!

If there are other candidates? :) Attention I am a terrible DRH !! Mouhahahah !!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/05/16, 16:06

Hi Christophe,

nice as topic.

I think I already wrote an article about something, but I remember better ... : Oops:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/16, 16:09

Yes Remundo, it was on www.econologie.info which allowed me to test the co-authoring system
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/05/16, 22:25

I do not like too much this form of site ... the one who writes written in the name of econology ... it's too heavy to wear

I prefer a wiki or the one who writes leaves his name on what he writes: we can see the history to know who writes what and everyone can not complete or contradict what I write

alas the wiki wikipedia software has a security problem: it works well when there is a large number of people of good will to monitor it, alas all small wiki based on mediawiki are spammed

I am studying a solution for multi-level wiki, to cumulate the advantage of the wiki that all those who have something to say can say, and to make a clean version filtered to the shelter of the big one whatever some can write

waiting for econology site is a solution but I am alas unable to write with sufficient quality without others pass behind me to improve ... this is the advantage of wikipedia, when I write content very quickly others improve the shape
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/16, 13:06

chatelot16 wrote:I do not like too much this form of site ... the one who writes written in the name of econology ... it's too heavy to wear

(...)

waiting for econology site is a solution but I am alas unable to write with sufficient quality without others pass behind me to improve ... this is the advantage of wikipedia, when I write content very quickly others improve the shape

It takes for all tastes.

For editorial quality, there will be at least one other that will pass behind (= me lol) as I suggested above ... and for the participation of visitors, there are the comments that are there ...

To make a good wiki, you need an army of contributors and moderators ... otherwise it's not better than a wordpress ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/05/16, 13:49

mediawiki gives ranking possibilities that do not have wordpress

I use a wiki of which I am the only user to classify my information the notion of mediawiki category is completely different from wordpress

in wordpress the categories are only folders: an article can only be in one category: it is only a tree like windows

in mediawiki we can make a pile of nested rankings cohabit: a user can create another ranking without disturbing the one that exists

I agree that there is a risk with mediawiki: if there is not a strong enough proportion of serious people to keep it in order: it can derail too quickly

that's why I work on a system at a higher level ... an experimental level where everyone can write, and a presentable level or appears only what deserves it
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/16, 13:50

No system is perfect, always compromises ...

Let us know when your project will be launched ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 30/05/16, 10:40

Christophe wrote:
I think about Did67 vegetable garden,

Seen !!!

And interested.

However, having harnessed myself during the winter to write a book on the subject, I realize the difficulty of explaining a "process" with simple terms. I have stumbled several times already ... I move very slowly, with my ambition to be "scientifically correct" and "understandable by all". And I am very very late!

On the string agriculture / gardening-more-than-bio-by-plant-live-without-fatigue-t13846.html, it is "all-rounder". There it is quite easy.

Little by little, we explained ourselves to the polluters and the wire became "quite clean" ...

Building is a little more complicated.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"