Access to the old forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Access to the old forum

by chatelot16 » 07/02/16, 16:14

Hello

thank you for this new version of forum !

the former forum is always accessible so as not to make a dead link, but some users do not have access to it: it seems redirected to the index of the new forum

it's just that those who checked the box remember me in the old forum get redirected to the new one every connection attempt ... and like that makes it impossible to connect to the old one forum we cannot uncheck this box

solution delete cookies from www.econologie.com/forums in the browser

for the google chrome browser there is no cookie in parameter: it is hidden in the content parameter, you must display the advanced parameters

we talked about it bistrot/migration-phpbb2-a-phpbb3-1-explications-des-nouvelles-fonctions-t14492-70.html but I made this subject so that the solution is clearly visible
Attachments
cookie forum. Png
cookie.png
1 x
Christophe

Re: Access to the old forum

by Christophe » 08/02/16, 01:08

Thank you for this mini tutorial :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 14:23

I removed the redirect for members because the new Google search engine forum takes time to set up so difficult to find information for the moment (what you said already Saturday and Sunday), the 2nd search engine, internal, unfortunately not being efficient enough (it will be deleted when everything is in place)

I will shortly (this afternoon I think), set up the GENERAL redirection of the old forum towards the new, which implies:

a) Complete impossibility of accessing the old forum
b) Automatic redirection of all important URLs from the old to the new (which makes a) not too annoying)
c) Research that will point to subjects from the old forum will lead to the NEW FORUM with the EXACT LINK.

c) implies that there will always be the possibility of using Google (internal to forum or external) to do research and these will be redirected here
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 16:12

The global redirection has just been implemented!

The former forum (except big concerns with the new ...) should therefore no longer be accessible ...

External search via google works for forums and the subjects (it's a redirection for the moment, a re-indexing will be done within a deadline ... uh more or less certain as the other would say lol)

Some pages will be permanently deleted because they no longer exist on the new structure of forums.

For any comments, please post here. Thank you.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/02/16, 16:26

Everything seems ok on my side ...
0 x