TUTORIAL: easily make a bonsai bio without fatigue

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

TUTORIAL: easily make a bonsai bio without fatigue

by plasmanu » 06/12/15, 06:27

TUTO: easily make a bio BONZAÏ without fatigue

Hello to all nature lovers.

if you have a few minutes
and have some vague basic notions about plants

and three things at hand
it will take all this:
-a trick to replant
(absolutely everything that exists on earth: elsewhere I do not know)
-in something that will act as containing pierced at the bottom
(get a nice thing preferably)
(apparent and suspended is trend too: but not to begin)
-of the lands or clay balls, or brick powder ... special gel (it's nice in glass with clay beads or glass beads)
-of the'water
(if you do not water it's cooked)
- wire (iron or copper or a bit of bramble ... electrical wire ties are great to reuse: it is tinplate coated with flexible plastic)
-twisted stuff to make a shape, adaptable, flexible ... not to damage
- a guard attached to the bottom of the pot, it will serve as a guide for fasteners, ligatures and guide / template
(wire, rod, tube, broken pen, piece of wood ... whatever)
-a place sunny, you need indirect lighting

IF NOT

2.95 € free shipping
http://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-E14- ... eb201560_2
-in the dark: without window, kind cave, workshop, wine vace, attic, toilet, bathroom, there are very small leds to 2 €: it allows to cheat more for the deciduous leaves (plants that lose their leaves in winter)
we take control of nature
the problem is EDF's long power outages (2 / 3 maximum weeks)
Because in the dark too long: it dies
To overcome the problem we can get the plant out of the black and put it in the light while the power comes back.

The vague basic notions: there is necessarily someone who knows them, or who has read, or heard and even really knows nothing about it. in short ... we do it ...
and even better: to find the type who wrote, or the printer, in short ... we do it ...
I was offered these books to decorate my library, but I have not read everything and it was a long time ago and I remember more ...

put everything in the same place, to better find it.
the plant does not have too many roots but a little bit

remove excess leaves, ripe fruit, young fruit, dead branches ... but leave something anyway

obligatorily put a drain to evacuate the occasional overflow of water
with pozzolana, clay ball, broken brick, pumice stone, polystyrene foam tip, sand bed ...
no matter, if the container is transparent, the colored sand in several layers is very design and easy,
like watching the ants behind a glass / pane,
or the decoration of the bottom of an aquarium ...

fix the stuff that will serve as guardian to twist without overtightening
Put a little soil at the beginning,
hold the assembly carefully while with the other hand one completes of earth without putting aside (if it is necessary to clean)

clay balls on broken pieces of brick

a little earth

the plant to attach to the guardian

fill in clay and clay ball to polish

attach the plant a template

It's finish :P

In the beginning, nofertilizer, for the trauma suffered in addition if we replace the earth often.
In my case, as in the photos: nothing touched, nothing cut, nothing damaged, I can go directly full pot.
The fertilizer, I do not know too much to do in organic
the ideal would be to recover a little bit of bat droppings
if not home compost in someone around you / knowledge.

from time to time we water, we twist a little, we loose the ligatures, we pull the strings ...

Every 1 or 2 about:
remove the earth
cut some of the roots
handing over new earth

Good gardening
Emmanuel
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
: Mrgreen:

PS: impossible to validate the title of the subject ...
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/12/15, 17:01

Involuntary personal experience on 15 years:
a pretty big mexican orange tree shrub in some place outside !!

The same plant elsewhere on the site of the mason's concrete mixer, has shrunk to a few very small leaves that have resisted snails out and survived for almost 15 very small years, to my astonishment despite all the added potting soil!
Cause:
this plant hates limestone and cement in memory of the concrete mixer and shrinks after planting a small commercial pot.
But the plant is alive and survives with a few small leaves !!

It's a spontaneous Bonzai microphone without any maintenance !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 06/12/15, 18:05

yes it's the principle, it's alive, but voluntarily as the size of new inches, guide those we want to keep. And size of roots idem.
The most complicate is to make a bonsai 5 2 months, it must be found in nature ... and imagine in his pot cut and twisted.

Ligate without tightening too much to inflate by blocking the sap but not too long otherwise the son enters the wood and then it is necessary to operate.
My maple of Japan remembers it, it misses one of the 3 branches.
The goal is to look for the stunted effect.
Twist without exceeding the breaking point for small keys, it is very flexible in fact. or so willingly punish a branch for privileged the weaker sister, or vice versa, let the big puff the little, it's as we want ... : Mrgreen:

PS: next tutorial:
-doubling the rhubarb;
-repicking salads
-bouturing the aromatics
-monter / dismantle a prefabricated chalet about 30m ² (we'll see because it's not on site dismantling) no time to take pictures, it's not a ride, in the end if on a motorcycle tomorrow, have to go see.
-changer lithium battery matra 48v (scooter)
-change a neiman (adaptable)
-Replace power supply, or adapt lcd / led display panel
-posting / depositing solar ECS
-heating of a reconditioned greenhouse
-posed / deposited air conditioning with readyclim connection
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"