Loto faked or not?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Loto faked or not?

by Leo Maximus » 31/07/15, 22:07

Big bug during the lottery draw in Serbia yesterday.

It is from the 4th ball. The 4ème and 5ème numbers are displayed while the balls have not been extracted yet!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zsukd

On the picture, we see the 5 first numbers of the draw while there is only 3 balls (yellow) in the tube. : Shock: : Lol:

The Serbian presenter will lose her Latin. Finally, the printout will be "corrected". We hardly give a damn about the world ..!

The French National Loto uses the same type of machines but any specialization is impossible. : Lol:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 01/08/15, 06:34

Hello,

I think rather of an error of the one who displays the numbers. He posted the 21 while it is the 27 that came out (he probably has seen badly), then, lack of luck, it is really the 21 that came out later, which actually think of cheating.

For me, it's not cheating.

A+
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 01/08/15, 09:14

1360 wrote:Hello,

I think rather of an error of the one who displays the numbers. He posted the 21 while it is the 27 that came out (he probably has seen badly), then, lack of luck, it is really the 21 that came out later, which actually think of cheating.

For me, it's not cheating.

A+

He saw very badly et misunderstood because the presenter announces well twenty-seven (Dvadeset sedam in Serbo Croatian). : Lol: . As luck would have it, it is the 21 that will come out later.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/08/15, 15:06

These games being an ethical scam, cheating would not be worse!
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 01/08/15, 15:10

The point is that there is no area where the sums of money are colossal and where there has not been cheating ... "apart from the lottery"!

For my part, as I already explained in another post on the same subject on econology, I often thought that it was simple for the State to optimize the recipes of lotto, and secondarily to use this financial tool.

This is based on the following observations:

- all grids, so all the combinations played throughout the country are recorded in real time and therefore known immediately, and the places where they are played

- the principle of the winnings is to share the sums in game by the number of winners, level of gain by level of gain.

So it is very simple and very fast to calculate the combination of numbers that will, on the one hand, that the state keeps a larger part of the jackpot, and on the other hand, that there are still winners , even possibly in the first row ...

It's Win-Win! : Cheesy:

Incidentally, as I said above, the state can also decide to choose a city or a department to earn a little more to boost a little local optimism that can be down!

By cons I do not understand why the state has not yet applied the principle of lotto to income tax? ...

Once all tax returns have been received, the state could draw lots of statements and offer lucky taxpayers the declared amount multiplied by 2, 3, 10, 100, or more! : Shock:

Thus, not only taxpayers would be less reluctant to file their tax return, and in time to participate in the draw, but in addition they would declare as possible because if their statement is drawn, it's the jackpot! :P

It's still Win-Win! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/08/15, 15:35

It is necessarily the one who sets the rules and monitors the application that is always winning, and this does not only apply to lotto ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/08/15, 16:03

This can indeed be a handling error (21 read by the operator instead of 27) ... and a stroke of "luck" (bad luck in this case since it goes in the direction of cheating) that it is the 21st follows ...

How many balls remained in the machine before the 21 fell?

If there are 49 numbers in all as in France, the probability that the 21 falls in 5th position is 1 on 45, which is not a very high probability ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 01/08/15, 16:52

49 numbers in the National Loto, yes, but 50 numbers in the Euromillions.

In the Euromillions, the 50 is the least played. It may come from the usual 49 national lotto numbers where there is no 50. But it is the 50 that comes out most often, it's chance! : Lol: http://www.euro-millions.com/fr/statistiques

If there is faking, it remains to know how it is done mechanically.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/08/15, 17:07

A simple trick (be careful, simple assumption!) Is to use a deferred ... After, Méliès had cleared the field!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 01/08/15, 17:33

Absolutely! Formerly the lotto was shot live, today is deferred. Why is that ?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"