New Member: HYDROXYGAS PTY LTD

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

New Member: HYDROXYGAS PTY LTD

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD » 20/05/15, 07:42

Hello everyone,

My name is Renaud Kobrynski, son of the parent of Valorga. Project mounted in the 80 years,

http://www.valorgainternational.fr/

..also: 1000 and a Batteries (some know well) become Expert / Future Energy Stacks on the antenna at Montparnasse.

I'm taking care of the project today HYDROXYGAS (no URL yet, sorry ..). I am building a clean gas generator for use in the plumbing industry in the Australian market. (Australia where I have been living for more than 10 years). I made a prototype that surpasses the capabilities of the original models created by Yull Brown or George Wiseman due to the efficiency and the possible time of operation.

I am at this stage in a logic of research and development to release my first industrial project.

Here is a video of one of my 2012 presentations in Sydney, in English, you will find a demonstration in the last 15 minutes.

http://www.mwrs.org.au/2012/08/17/august-2012-lecture-now-we-are-thinking-with-hydrogen/

I can post photos or answer questions for those who want advice on the construction of electrolysers.

PS: I posted an ad in the other forum to find a project manager for our business in Paris.

Renaud K.
0 x
HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD » 07/06/15, 02:25

>>> 240 views on this post, it's not too bad for a presentation, however, don't hesitate to say hello! <<
0 x