Project

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 06/04/04, 18:14

Hello!

As Bibiphoque said in his little presentation, we should form a group that makes things happen.

This is why I am launching and I propose, in the public square, some ideas of projects to set up. I think the people who frequent this forum bring together enough skills and motivations to advance the schmilblick (it is written like that ?? :P ) as long as we move up a gear.

- initiate a SERIOUS experimental approach to test, validate or invalidate the various systems offered on the web (the JLN results are provided in a vague and imprecise manner) a bit like the end of study report by C. Martz.

- pool the resources necessary for these experiments.
- carry them out according to a protocol, in the presence of a maximum of volunteers.
- write and publish on a site the complete and precise reports.

And let's be downright ambitious in the long term:

- clarify the legal questions relating to the various patents.
- pass the selected systems from research to development.
- create a company to sell successful systems, study the markets allowing the progression of ecological systems, sell already industrialized systems, give advice (at the limit), and why not finance R&D on new devices.

This plan is based on a main idea: ecological and alternative systems can only be spread by making them attractive to consumers and allowing them to buy them ready-made. The goal is not to make money but to use the economic system to fulfill ecological objectives and finance the achievement of these objectives. In my view, this is the only way to change things quickly and efficiently. We can wait another 10 or 20 years for the all-powerful law of the market to collapse, or use that law to our advantage now.

I'm crazy: yes
I dream: also
You're not serious: if
It's not possible: especially if we don't try
We will be prevented: who will live will see
It's not easy: who said that?
How we start: by meeting, clarifying a project, putting our hands in the grease

Amateurs ??? :P

Rulian.

PS: I feel like I'm going to get upset quickly, but I persist.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 07/04/04, 07:21

:P :P
Hello,
Well yes, it is an idea to dig (crucible ??) and the dynamics of a group is generally stronger than that of an isolated one.
I am ready for discussions in order to determine a project or techniques, or the improvement of existing techniques, but given the limited financial means at my disposal, I cannot "invest" for no results, But :P I am of very good will.
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 07/04/04, 07:29

Rulian wrote:- initiate a SERIOUS experimental approach to test, validate or invalidate the various systems offered on the web (the JLN results are provided in a vague and imprecise manner) a bit like the end of study report by C. Martz.

Hello,
Have you read the comment I made about Christophe's study? And his answer?
The lack of details came from a lack of resources made available, if not, I think he would have put more rigor and established a complete protocol for these tests :P
JLN also has another reason not to put everything online, I guess it's the fact that he is in a company and must keep a certain reserve, but there are lots of info on the net.
It gives me an idea: offer a thread with links WITH a brief description of what they contain: rolleyes: We still have to find a good title for this thread!
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 07/04/04, 12:11

And ben Bibiphoque, we just have to get started. But for that I suggest that we use an ML rather than a forum.

First step: get to grips with what we do, when and how.

To start I propose to choose a simple system, to gather the docs on the web, to assemble it, to test it and to publish the observations (and to invite all the users of this forum to come see it).
I was thinking of either the Meyer system or the magnetic motors (SMOT from JLN).
(They are quite simple and inexpensive, and a good doc is available)
Then we will see according to the results.

And don't worry, I'm even more broke than you. But we can make a rigorous approach with few means, the whole thing is to assume its limits.

Rulian

PS: for SMOT, I proposed to study it on paper but I still haven't found the physical laws of the attraction of a ferrous body by a magnetic field.
If someone has them.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 08/04/04, 14:20

: Huh:
Hello,
the Smot is the thing that makes the balls roll, it's fun but without direct interest,
I will rather focus on the improvement of the GEET or not, the meyer cell :P
Regarding the GEET, there are already people who have achieved it, so it is (probably) possible to have a quick "feedback" to the improvements suggested or made.
Personally, I thought of several things for the GEET: to improve the profile of the central rod, to improve the bubbler system, and moreover it seems to me much more efficient to have 2, one for the fuel and another for the according to the results of other experiments which involve ultrasound: rolleyes:
Then, we can also think of a kind of vortex to improve the air / gas mixture :P (a vortex carb !! I already see the pubs !!!) etc.
When all this will be on paper, we can find people to model it on simulation then we would have a development tool.
What do you think?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/04/04, 17:36

Well for the Pantone, I don't think we are able to go further than the Administrator's work which is complete and remarkable (and with laboratory means).

By cons for the Meyer cell, it would connect me well. Besides (stop me if I get wrong) this is the device presented by the guy from moteuraeau.com.
We could ask him to give us a demo, which would allow us to have the device all done and above all well done ... Worse we would have to convince him to let us grind it up to study it.

For the simulation, it is a good idea but it should be known that a simulation is based on numerical models which supposes a correct and precise mathematical transcription. So that means that you have to be able to explain everything in the smallest detail ... For the PMC and the Meyer cell, we are very far from it ...

What do you say?
We could start with that.

Rulian
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 09/04/04, 07:29

Rulian wrote:Well for the Pantone, I don't think we are able to go further than the Administrator's work which is complete and remarkable (and with laboratory means).

By cons for the Meyer cell, it would connect me well. Besides (stop me if I get wrong) this is the device presented by the guy from moteuraeau.com.
We could ask him to give us a demo, which would allow us to have the device all done and above all well done ... Worse we would have to convince him to let us grind it up to study it.

For the simulation, it is a good idea but it should be known that a simulation is based on numerical models which supposes a correct and precise mathematical transcription. So that means that you have to be able to explain everything in the smallest detail ... For the PMC and the Meyer cell, we are very far from it ...

What do you say?
We could start with that.

Rulian

:P :P :P :P
It’s an engineering job !! :P :P :P
Costing ... No?
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 17/04/04, 22:40

:D
aah there is movement and i love that!

Good with regard to the Geet I am trying to assemble a mower with the process for a project at the university.
Then I make it available to the "group" if we want to test things that have not yet been done to my knowledge: modification of the length of the reactor, of the material (some spoke of testing with glass), system of double bubbler ...
I think there are still quite a few things to try and once the majority of the pieces are there, the costs are minimal. Now it is obvious that we do not have a bench like christophe but obviously too also distorts the results so ...

For SMot, I intended to get started just after I finished the mower but my means are also limited since I will have to assume my housing in a very short time.
At first I wanted to reproduce the naudin smot and then try two things:
A series assembly in order to save the ball a maximum of Ep. Then a rail would bring it back to the starting point, with as many small turbines as you want
-The other version would be to make a kind of round and flat rail with the same system of magnets as the smot to see if the ball continues to accelerate.
Theoretically nothing prevents it

Anyway I would soon have a room just for my little experiences so if there is a need for a room ...

Although the idea of ​​the study group with the aim of developing patents seems a bit premature (but shit we still have the right to dream), I completely agree with Rulian when he says that:
ecological and alternative systems can only be spread by making them attractive to consumers and allowing them to buy them ready-made. The goal is not to make money but to use the economic system to fulfill ecological objectives and finance the achievement of these objectives. In my view, this is the only way to change things quickly and efficiently. We can wait another 10 or 20 years for the all-powerful law of the market to collapse, or use that law to our advantage now.
for the pantonne for example, I already have several friends who asked me to study the thing for their scoot or motorbike if the process turns out to be interesting.
Now you have to be aware that rolling (and therefore riding) this kind of thing is about as forbidden as adapting a nitro tank.

Anyway I am FOR! it might be interesting to take advantage of a meeting to talk about it and see if it is decided on what to work and with what schedule as proposed by rulian ...
(and I'm looking for people to print / paste posters on Jussieu soon :P )
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 19/04/04, 11:28

:P
Hi,
Like I said on another thread and to friends, the really eco solutions are multidisciplinary, and the measures to calculate the yield are really difficult to implement, but I think there is a way to design and REALIZE something that would work !!!

As a guideline, I think it should be possible to use either radio frequencies or ultrasound to facilitate the decomposition of molecules before they enter a geet: rolleyes:
What do you think?

(Bibiphoque who will go there to make an ultrasonic power generator!)
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 19/04/04, 16:42

Christophe will confirm (or deny) but I don't think it's molecular decomposition (water and gasoline don't undergo chemical degradation), but more of a dissociation: we "take off" the molecules others to avoid packets in order to improve combustion (in fact dissociation would lower the melting point according to my readings)

In short, we can continue to speak of pure technique in the appropriate subject :)

I think we should already focus on what we want to work precisely
provide some sort of specifications for improvements that we would like to see made after brainstorming.
What budget is everyone willing to put in (or that's the scary question)

When would you be available?
0 x