New parents: 20 things to avoid with baby :)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

New parents: 20 things to avoid with baby :)

by Christophe » 03/02/15, 22:56

A little parental humor:

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/02/15, 23:38

It feels the lived! How old is your kid now?

For my part, when I visit a young woman giving birth, I give her a gift, a very nice gift ....

which does not cost me anything ...

but that will save him a lot of disappointment later!

This gift is a magic word,

a very small word of three letters,

which one must know how to use with wisdom,

but without weakness!

This little magic word is:

NO !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/15, 10:34

elephant wrote:It feels the lived! How old is your kid now?

He goes on his 5 years ... 5 years that I have not really seen spend ... 5 years including 4 years of trouble, depression, problems of all kinds following the separation ...

Otherwise it is great on all points (3 years he told me about ammonia in the pee ... wooow!) ...

Highly the next one (must still find the mother lol)!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/02/15, 11:59

Our babies now have 18 and 15 years ... And I can guarantee you ... That we must not release the vigilance ... The No ca does not serve much, the kick in the c .. n It is useful for the one who gives it, even if it does not relax, it is always a bit of physical exercise ... : Mrgreen: No more diapers, no more pee in bed, no more bottles ... Hoods, beers, trafficked mobs ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/02/15, 12:40

Mine have respectively 26 and 27,5 ....

It worked.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/02/15, 13:25

I do not have much to complain about ... These are still good elements (when we know the genitor, we still see that humanity progresses) : Mrgreen:

And when they have a "workshop" evening in the garage next door, they and their friends are quite discreet ... I didn't hear anything when they went to bed in the night from Saturday to Sunday ... Sunday morning I found ca on the carpet at the entrance of the house (there is just one pair of mine: the Crocs) ... Everyone slept in one room ... (small sizes are girls) .. . No odor or objectionable butts in the workshop, I found 2 Heineken full on the pack of 10 .. On the other hand, no more traces of Haribo gum crap (I'm addicted to kipics) they have swallowed everything ...

It cost me more 4 chopsticks at breakfast ... The food of young adults ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/02/15, 15:35

In fact, I forgot to say NO is when they are small.

Afterwards, you still have to explain why (so have a good reason) : Mrgreen:
0 x