electric AX purchase ... Good idea?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

electric AX purchase ... Good idea?

by AXEAU » 09/12/14, 22:04

Hello,

I saw the announcement of an electric AX to sell without batteries. Is it a good idea to invest in an old vehicle?
I am wondering about the availability of specific parts elec. , the price of the battery pack. , regulations. The mechanical state does not worry me.
Thank you for your enlightened opinions.
jlg
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/12/14, 00:09

Hi AXEAU!

Related questions could be:
- this vehicle why?
- for what autonomy desired?
- what will be the average frequency of use (daily, weekly, etc.)
- for which investment? (New set of batteries and what type?)
- as long as you have to change batteries, why not with a more efficient type?
- what about the need for a possible recharge during the courses?
- what are the elevations that the vehicle will travel during its journey?
- Will he carry heavy loads?
- will there be several drivers who will follow one another?
- state of corrosion of the sills and overall condition?

Kind regards.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/12/14, 08:04

to know personally the subject, you go to the front of big worries ...

you would take an old thermal with CT OK for less than 1000 €, you would be much quieter.

The generation PS 1 PSA without batteries are to classify in the wrecks. Indeed, their mechanical condition is very good, because they have never driven much, and very often in fairly soft conditions.

Whether you re-equip it in Nicad, or you're tying the lithium, you'll shit on the field and it will cost you several thousand euros.

What is your specific goal? If it's a question of wanting to shine technically to retype this AX after days of toil without any support from PSA, then yes, buy it there. :P
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 10/12/14, 08:12

Hello,
This vehicle is to replace the AX diesel end of breath for the journey of work (8 kms x4) / day.Dà © niveléà © of 50m, few vehicles met, really a course without encroaches for a VE .
I have not yet found the price of the batteries, but I think that Citro will be able to inform me.

jlg
0 x
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 10/12/14, 08:26

Hello Remundo, actually I have no idea of ​​the problem that it represents, I try to go to the most economical to use and if you speak several thousand euros then I can buy several cars.

jlg
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/12/14, 08:45

8 X 4 km, 200 j / an, that's 576 euros of diesel. 7 or 800 petrol to take running vehicles.

It will take time to pay your bills ....

In your place, I take my toast and my can. AND can be my bike when it is not too bad. (and of course if the traffic is not too dangerous). That's what the Dutch would do.

Well, of course, I say it does not know the conditions of your work (type of work, place, etc ...)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 10/12/14, 09:14

Without batteries, I tell you forget about it.
on the other hand we find the same kind of VE 1ere generation with batteries for cheap. (I have one)
0 x
Click my signature
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 10/12/14, 09:17

Anyway, even buy an old generation electric, it would be much more economical to buy one in working order (it is easy to find 4 or 5000 € or less) than without a battery to go up.

In the case of PSAs, you should also know that "without battery" generally means "without the battery boxes", therefore neither the supports, nor the cables nor the (numerous) piping.
These parts being at least as rare as the batteries themselves :|
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 10/12/14, 10:06

if it is aubenas to 600 € which you speak, actually, you can forget unless you have a lot of money to put from inside to roll it. you can however find VE 1ere generation around 3000 €. I know someone in your area (about valence) who can make you try one if you want to realize what it is to ride in a VE 90 years.
0 x

Click my signature
AXEAU
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by AXEAU » 10/12/14, 20:13

there is only the price of batteries which is a brake. I kept my test bench Lexia which communicates with saxo elec.
The bike is not always suitable but I cross one recently. he is at 3 wheels, keeled, lying down and I think of assistance, I followed him at more than 75 kmh.

jlg
0 x