South Park

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
brahimo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

South Park

by brahimo » 30/10/14, 21:40

Release date : 1997
Origin : USA
Actor (s) : Trey Parker - Matt Stone
Genre : Comedy - Animation
Description : The small town of South Park in Colorado is the scene of the adventures of Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny, four children who have a language ... a little offbeat!

How did you find my presentation on south park and thanks for any comment.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: South Park

by 1360 » 02/11/14, 18:19

Hello,

brahimo wrote:How did you find my presentation on south park and thanks for any comment.

Frankly a bit nil, which does not prevent me from being a big fan of South Park.

Come on, quickly improve this introduction by putting links of the best moments (in fact, South Park is only a succession of better moments!)

Sensitive souls and other bigots, go your way because it's a little "fat" anyway ...

A+
0 x
lapouleda
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lapouleda » 15/12/14, 17:09

SP, great moments from my childhood anyway. Good hair with friends too. "Oh my God !!! They killed Kenny. You motherfuckers"! lol
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"