History Kubota

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

History Kubota

by Forhorse » 19/07/14, 19:29

Hello everybody

As part of a "school" work I try to reconstruct the commercial history of the Kubota brand in France, and more particularly what concerns the micro-tractors.

On their site I found the list of all the old "road approved" models since 1974
but this company sells gear in France since before that date and especially a lot of models that were not approved, if you have tracks, model numbers or series even vaguely and memory that can serve as a basis for research it would be nice and it would make me move forward.

Thank you in advance.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/07/14, 12:21

Well, I would start writing to Kubota France, see if they do not have a collaborator (possibly retired) or a passionate customer, collector, even go see it with scanner, camera, recorder.

When I see here in Belgium the number of guys who lovingly maintain old Porsche or Fendlt tractors, I would not be surprised if they find you that.

Finally, helping someone who is interested in the history of a brand is good cheap advertising.

Instead, send a paper letter (you know, one of those things you put in an envelope with a stamp .... :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be