hot in front !!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
charendome
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

hot in front !!

by charendome » 25/12/05, 23:10

Local humor

The action takes place in Berry, on the flank side, in the south of the Cher department.

A Parisian comes to our beautiful country to take a walk with his wife and child, to introduce his family to our region (a bit like a zoo visit). He is traveling on a departmental road, when suddenly, a strange thing overtakes him, in a cloud of dust. Not used to being doubled (I told you it is a Parisian as there is more!), He presses on the mushroom of his big 4x4, turbo diesel double injection, triple brand new consumption and catch up with the "thing", and there, stupor !! This is, hold on, a "CHICKEN" !!.
But not the one he is used to seeing in the capital, with a whistle in one pocket and a strain notebook in the other, not this one, it's a real chicken, with feathers !.
When it is about to overtake it after several kilometers of pursuit, the chicken suddenly enters a farmyard, and goes straight or generally go the chickens in such a place, on the "ball" of manure (the pile of manure) in the middle of the yard. After the dust settles, our tourist still does not return, sees sitting on a bench, being heated in the sun, an old grandfather, who takes the time to live peacefully on the days of his well deserved retirement (85 years think so!).

Our fellow approaches and asks
"You did see?"
"First of all we say hello my boy when we are polite and above all that we are with people" retorts the old man who was not impressed.
"Uh ... hello my good fellow, did you see that?"
"Seeing that ... what?"
"well chicken that is it"
"Well what the chicken?"
"Did you see how quickly he entered your yard? He overtook me on the road and I had all the trouble in the world to catch him to see him enter here. Is he yours?"
"well yes, it's a chicken, that's all"
The tourist intrigued, will take a closer look, and there, re stupor, the chicken is scratching (like all chickens do) but hold on tight, with 6 legs, I mean 6 (three on each side for well imagine it).
Our man comes back puzzled towards the patriarch and says to him:
"Chicken okay, but it's a 6 legged chicken!"
"ha yes" exclaims the old man with a disillusioned air
"how is it possible, an error of nature certainly" says our man
While saying that, he realizes that all chickens have 6 legs !!
"Explain me!" He asked the old man.
"All this is because there are 6 of us eating at home, and it was always a fight for chicken thighs, so since my little daughter did some genetic studies, after several selections, she managed to make six-legged chickens, that's all. "
"Ha bon" said the Parisian, already smelling the good deal with the sale of this kind of chicken in Paris, but he was suddenly taken in a doubt.
"But" he asked the old sage "and for the taste, is there no difference, the pulpit is it still as firm and good?"

"Well, my boy, I can't tell you, because we have tried several times already to catch one to taste, but we never got there!

javascript: emoticon (': lol:')
Laughing

PS: the Parisian described here has nothing to do with you or someone you know.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"