Take off the pantone

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Take off the pantone

by freddau » 14/12/05, 15:23

Well,

it causes me to do nothing and nothing happens other than tests of particular, while it should move to another scale. (or am I wrong?)

At the moment the subject of energy is rather sensitive, especially for truckers and farmers.

I do not know if you have already discussed with the road unions but it would be nice to see with them not ?? With a car that goes doping, the same for the FNSEA.

Or have you tried Christophe?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 14/12/05, 19:47

You will not be the first to talk about this. It's even the oldest project we have. It's been a while since we look at it.

But from there to practice ... not so simple.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/12/05, 20:47

Yes it's not easy because the situation is this one:

In the absence of SERIEUSES complementary research, it is simply impossible to be credible towards the professionals who are, in any case, interested only in solutions that are quickly effective ... Moreover, the nº solutions "miracles" economiseuses of fuel on the market (and obviously ineffective) they have become very suspicious of everything that does not come from manufacturers ....

But here are these manufacturers who have the means of R&D apparently have no interest in helping the development of this technology ...

Therefore....
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

re

by Asgard bone tyr » 07/01/06, 15:48

If we wait to see the emergence of a reaction from the lobby, we have time to see die generations that are not yet born!
In spite of that, we have to arrange to gather all that we need, to make prototype and test protocol incontestable! (And this, part hundreds!)
After that, we can quietly get them to change their tune !!! : Wink:
I call for the creation of an observatory / laboratory of studies by the application, for the diversification of the energy resources !!!
TEST AND VALIDATE (power bench and mine passage) ALL concept in the field, allowing the local reproduction of these concepts!
FOR such a device you have to coordinate a lot of energies! everyone must take part !!!
I wait calm, the answer of each one of you !!! : Wink:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/01/06, 16:01

Why not write to nicolas Hulot, a very media character who screams everywhere that the planet is in danger?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 07/01/06, 16:09

In my opinion must already do the maximum without the help of anyone, just between us!
After we can do steps, but first of all there is work in workshops! Amateurs !!!
The credibility of our days, it's GAGNE DUREMENT !!!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/01/06, 16:28

Hello,
Before contacting the media or making a lot of noise
you have to be sure that every attempt is made to justify a fuel economy above 30% and I would say above, because 20% this is achieved by driving patterns, climate change, and small gadgets that we find here and there.
For us who have very limited means, especially time and tools to carry out the repeated tests and the improvements that would be necessary to make the penton functionally not from time to time, but to all diets and in all conditions.
I arrive at good results, but always under 30% and sometimes see a kidney at all in the winter, it is most often close to 20% still I can not always 500km in a row with panton and without panton just to validate a small modification.
When we talk to everyone on the street, reducing the pollution in a big way it does not raise great passions, the only language they want is how many km I can do with a resevoir .., To the rest they tell me we have catalysts,
Currently I would not lend my self to a journalist to do tests, it works too erratic (cold) and the only test that validates the economy is a great trip above 100kmh, on short trips less than 20 km differrence and rather low ... (this is the warm-up time of the system)

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 07/01/06, 16:48

It does not answer the question, what will we do together and when!
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 07/01/06, 17:38

Hello

I do not know if it answers the question "Asguard" but it seems to me that what we try to build here together is a Pantone reactor in water doping that works well (20 30% d ' economy pollution is necessarily) for each experimenter.
For the moment apart from you, André and Christophe I believe that we are at the pick up (10% or less, see overconsumption). The next on the list will certainly be Guidi, I hope, because he is developing really practical systems to measure for who has hardware and expertise in electronics. As you say "asguard" we must be as many as possible to succeed. If we believe forum we are not that much. Or, some remain in the anonima. : Wink:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/01/06, 19:27

good, at home in vaucluse, the association APTE (dear to christophe : Wink: ) 400 account to 500 auto vehicles and taxi to the HVB. A few rare motorists at the pantone (very little) and I will be next.

Tractors that pollute and consume a lot is the frenzy and I weigh my words. 50% saving if done right and well mounted. Two people to my knowledge, in my department, put kits permanently on tractors.
The first is his own and the second is not going to delay. No offense to the webmaster, APTE has contributed much to the extension of the process with my fellow farmers (even if the motivations are pecuniary). I did not experience the installation of any copyright.
I have a lot of knowledge in the south of the drome and the bottom is not known at all.
At the agricultural fairs of material that happens to me to frequent in the fall, on a stand there is always a prospectus APTE to praise the merits of the pantone.
I spoke to a manufacturer of agricultural equipment which I am an excellent customer! I told him he could make it for all those customers who want to reduce their fuel consumption.
His answer was unequivocal: he knows very well this process but does not want to have trouble with the authorities because not approved!
Mass has been said!
For me the future of the pantone is first gear that provides the best results of energy saving, pollution; agricultural and construction machinery ... and maybe trucks too.
as for cars, as said andré or christophe: difficult to exceed the 25% of economy, so do not get excited. : roll:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!