Invent the Révolutionologie!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Invent the Révolutionologie!

by Grelinette » 08/01/14, 23:04

And presto, another debate!

Small history (I will try to be brief):
Today, I received a call from my mobile operator (Op):

Op: Hello, are you Mr Grelinette? ...

Gr (Grelinette): Yes, it's me, what is it? ...

Op: I introduce myself, I am Mr Jtembrouille company Op, your mobile operator. I call you to announce that to thank its loyal customers (and blablabla ...) the company OP decided to make you benefit from a free special offer: if you agree we extend the promotional offer of 10 € monthly discount per month that you get on your package.

Gr: Actually, I do not quite understand: you're asking me if I agree that you do not increase my monthly mobile phone bill. That's right ?...

Op: Absolutely! to thank your loyalty (blablabla ...), and we want to know if this FREE offer interests you?

Gr: It's funny your question ... if my baker decides not to increase the price of his baguette, he will not ask his customers if they agree or not ... and on the other hand I can hardly see a customer answering him: "Ha, no then, I want to pay my baguette more expensive!". Hmmm ... your offer is very sweet, but where is the scam?

Op: There is no scam, it is to thank its loyal customers (and re blablablabla ...)

etc, etc, etc, to finally arrive at the scam which is to relaunch the package for 12 months of captivity!

With that, I thank Mr. Jtembrouille saying that I will think about his generous free proposal, but not quite, and I hang up. A few minutes later, new call. I pick up but nothing and I tell myself that I was too slow to answer. I make an automatic reminder, serious error: I fall on a payphone !!!!

These tribulations so upset me that I wondered what to do to oppose this type of insidious and perverse maneuvers?

To start, I looked at the offers of the competition and ... Hô surprise, there was the same package for much less and without engagement! In addition, it is even cheaper if I already have a phone ... but I must first check that my phone is not "simlocked" !!!!! (a bit as if my baker sold me baguettes of bread preventing me from going to taste those of his competitor ...).

A quick little check allows me to see that I will indeed have to "unlock" my phone. Never mind, a quick search on the net shows me sites that "free unlock"simply with the IME code.

So I start the manipulation scrupulously following the steps clearly explained until ... the entry of the blue card number! : Shock:

Enough is enough ! There are tired of these new sales systems that trap and lie to make you crazy.

We have already indignant with Stéphane Hessel, but without much success, we must now revolt effectively.

We must create the Révolutionologie, a science to oppose, fight and debunk all those companies whose business is the lie, the scam and swindle!

... ideas ?
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/01/14, 23:13

to blow up those who deserve it I would like to help you

but chose a name other than revolutionology ... its too ecology-like ... too sadly devalued or ridiculed
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/14, 10:29

Good idea Greli (is it 2014 that boosts you? :) ) and even remark on the terminology that chatelot ...

suggestions:

Escrologie
Arnacologie
Margouilinlogie
Requinlogie

LOL
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/01/14, 10:34

escrology is already taken, it concerns a practice in the equestrian world (a clue, look at "ethology")
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/14, 10:37

Really? And what does it mean?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/01/14, 12:51

I walk !

provided that we make an action in cessation for the state (French, Belgian, all in fact) for forced sale.

Effectively, wasting public money, etc ... so-called with the agreement of the public representatives. But they are not my proxy since I do not vote for them ..... : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/01/14, 13:44

Escrologie
Arnacologie
Margouilinlogie
Requinlogie

why logie? Do you need to study crooks?

we must not study them, we must destroy them!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/14, 13:56

Yes but to destroy well, must study a minimum ...

: Cheesy:

Then it was to stay in the logic "... logy" of Grelinette ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 09/01/14, 13:58

chatelot16 wrote:why logie? Do you need to study crooks?

we must not study them, we must destroy them!
Sun Tzu said: "If you know your enemies and know yourself, a thousand battles will not be able to overcome you. If you do not know your enemies but you know yourself, you will lose one in two. If you do not know your enemy or yourself, each one will be a great danger" : Mrgreen:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/01/14, 15:00

fully agree ! that it is for this defender that to attack it is necessary to study everything!

so in the case of the crooks of the telephone (it would be too nice to say telephone dealer) he multiplies the offers falsely advantageous

to unlock a phone as if the operator was not bad enough there is around a bunch of vulture even worse who offer the desimlockage fee while at the original operator (orange in my case) it's free: I just did it
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"