1er: Hello everyone

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
cljab
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

1er: Hello everyone

by cljab » 08/01/14, 03:18

Hello everybody
I have just registered, but I have already read several topics.
I have 44 4 kids and I work in IT.
I am more alternative energies and reduction of consumption shots.
I think getting as much information as possible is really important so that, among other things, we can educate future generations.
See you soon.

And Happy New Year 2014.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/01/14, 12:09

Welcome cljab. 8)

The reduction of consumption is indeed the first position on which it is easy to act. The media and more generally our society incite us to waste.
It is not innocent and the provision of VERY LITTLE expensive energy encourages us not to pay attention.

Now that we are addicts to consume, the suppliers can increase the tariff, with the blessing of the government taking its share in passing ...

It is however very easy to divide by more than 2 its invoices, water, electricity, fuel, ...
While reducing polluting emissions, promoting local employment, improving the quality of life, health, well-being and creating a social bond.

As far as I'm concerned, I discovered the potential of solar energy and electric mobility with benefits that I would not have thought 6 years ago ...

For mobility, I switched to the car LPG (a false solution), then to the electric car (more 120.000km in 5ans) that allowed me to reduce my consumption by 5 and now I use an electric scooter that consumes 12 times less than my car LPG while reducing traffic jams (I do not clutter as much roads) and optimizing my transport time.

Using to move an 110kg vehicle instead of a 1500kg vehicle represents a huge waste reduction. I hope to be able to afford a powerful electric bike that would allow me, going as fast to further reduce my energy consumption by reducing the weight of the vehicle to less than 40kg for about 80kg payload (my business and me).

If that can inspire you. : Mrgreen:
0 x
cljab
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cljab » 08/01/14, 21:43

Good evening Citro
Completely agree with you, this company (or rather these consortia politico / industrial) pushes us to over-consume (and fills the pockets in passing) to the detriment of the planet, our quality of life, our health by increasing the fracture social.

I looked at the potential of solar energy (with a secular eye I admit it) and that's what I noticed:
- The advantage that the government wanted to give (before) was recovered on the final sale price.
- The announced returns were unreachable (I live in Picardy, not in the Sahara),
- The reduction of the feed-in tariff by EDF (which considerably increases the return on investments).
And if you add the fact that we are 6 at home (and its consumes 4 children…), a town gas boiler (barely 10 years old) and finally a reduced capacity of investments => I therefore left drop solar for the moment and restricted myself to LED (at least for lighting).

For mobility, I think the electric car has great potential in the future but for the moment autonomy is reduced, charging stations too rare and they are far too expensive.

But I am convinced that there are solutions (for the moment at a prohibitive price), but the hardest thing to start with is to succeed in detoxification and to have the necessary discernment in a world of deception where everything is distorted.
0 x