Debate on Anti Manif Marriage for all

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 30/12/13, 22:47

Good evening beware, it's almost a very violent demonstration. Have a good heart. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

> Violent demonstration.
>> Finally cops who act: 20 cops against 10 good women! ! ! never seen before, it should go around the world! ! !
>> Instead of dealing with the northern districts of Marseille, 93 in the Paris region or Kronenbourg / Hautepierre in Strasbourg (1000 cars burned every year! ...

To watch until the end.

As they are ridiculous, our cops

Oh yes!!! there is no rigging! nothing on the news! nothing in the newspapers for such a big demonstration "PAUVRE FRANCE"

Violent demonstration. To transfer to all your correspondents! France almost on her knees. Fortunately, our cops protect us. As they are beautiful in action, one feels reassured.

When the ridiculous is up to the government, it uses the "Puppets" of order !!

And we pay for it, it's lamentable!

http://www.reduitnational.com/france-le ... -violente/
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 30/12/13, 23:09

oli 80 wrote:When the ridiculous is up to the government, it uses the "Puppets" of order !!

And we pay for it, it's lamentable!

I do not want to be mean, but when you see how stupid a president you've voted, you should not expect better, right?

It was you who chose it ....

N / A!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/12/13, 23:33

?

Swiss humor?
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 30/12/13, 23:47

Good evening in fact it 's an article that was sent to me by mail, and as I found it a little funny, so I posted here

what I like is the "violent demonstration"
next time i will try not to copy anymore paste the contents of one of the mails that I receive
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/12/13, 13:57

Regardless of the context /
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariage_homosexuel

1360 wrote:I do not want to be mean, but when you see how stupid a president you've voted, you should not expect better, right?

It was you who chose it ....

N / A!

Oh citizen, from a "Neutral" country, sheltering the "Most Purified Bankers of the Planet", keeping quietly the looted assets of the last war, and incidentally ground of reception for all the tax immigrants, could you to have a less offensive attitude towards a majority of French people having voted for the current president in office in France?

Although they may have been quite disappointed since, for other reasons.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/12/13, 14:25

oli 80 wrote:
As they are ridiculous, our cops

Oh yes!!! there is no rigging! nothing on the news! nothing in the newspapers for such a big demonstration "PAUVRE FRANCE"

Security forces are required to respect orders transmitted to them.
Globally and those since the Sarkozy era, there exists within the constituted bodies (police, gendarmerie, customs, firemen, army etc ...) a growing discontent ...

Rather than blame the performers, it would be wiser to address the issue of contractors and their intentions ....

As far as "marriage for all" is concerned, and for those who have not yet understood it, there is in reality a process of manipulation of public opinion of the same nature as "sustainable development": say a pseudo-humanist smoke screen hiding a purely mercantile project.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 31/12/13, 14:51

Do not laugh in this type of situation because it can quickly escalate: there may be one of the protesters armed with a rolling pin, or worse yet, an electric grinder! : Cheesy:

I laughed a lot when the policeman started giving the usual summons, before launching: "... we are going to use force ...".

Ha, the power of humor, it is frighteningly effective.
Moreover, the demonstrators have preferred to disperse!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/12/13, 18:02

1360 wrote:It was you who chose it ... Na!
You preferred each other?
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 01/01/14, 01:44

Good evening and happy new year, wow it's not me who wrote this but
"1360"

in addition it is just an email that I received and I don't know why I found the video a little ridiculous and funny so I copied and pasted the email with the link that I had put in the subject "humor "but I did not imagine that this subject was going to be put aside in debate

hoping it will not mess with this subject
because of our day the smallest word becomes a controversial subject : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/01/14, 08:40

For the record, it was Gegyx who wanted to argue.

So I created this subject separately.

This purely political subject is locked.

When he has time, Christophe will decide his future
0 x