A site that leaves ... pensive! - In the line of econolo?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
billie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A site that leaves ... pensive! - In the line of econolo?

by billie » 30/11/05, 14:18

I discovered this morning
pensives.com

I haven't explored everything yet but what I saw made me happy and joined exactly what I'm trying to go towards.
I don't know where these people come from, but they have a hell of a reasoned analysis that hits the bull's eye.

I leave you judges!
And tell us what you think about it.
:P
0 x
“We recognize happiness by the noise it makes when it leaves.” Jacques Prévert.
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/05, 14:38

Site very well documented but difficult to read and navigate I think ... It's a shame.
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 30/11/05, 15:18

It is true that this site is good.
As it has been said ... damage to airworthiness.
They did not respect the rule of 3 clicks and it is a
little heavy to go.
but otherwise it is very instructive.
0 x
billie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by billie » 30/11/05, 15:24

Indeed, being a "graphic designer", I confirm "the ergonomics". But hey it's sober (there could be pink and orange gradations and animated clipart everywhere! : Lol:) and the important thing is the content, well written, clear, posed and documented ... with many links.

This presentation of "the alternative", like the site, clarifies many things:
The term alternative techniques speaks for itself. He evokes the possibility of opening the way to other social realities, thanks to the implementation of techniques which respond to real problems, turning - in this case - on the search for greater autonomy. The ideal is, of course, total autonomy: but there, the alternative is truly utopian.

The alternative spirit has run out of steam. In addition to the historical factors (in particular, the collapse of communities in the 70s and 80s), we can paradoxically mention the evolution of society as a whole towards more ecological concerns.

Over the course of international conferences, politically correct terms have become established, all the more correct since any government - however polluting it may be - can take them on board, such as sustainable or sustainable development.

Stakeholders active in the field of alternative techniques have, at the same time, found some hooks vis-à-vis the public authorities. These, in addition to having miraculous financial means, get along like thieves in fair with the professionals, as for the lack of appropriation of all these techniques on the part of the public.

Business is naturally joined, it is not a surprise, the retention of knowledge and a deep tendency to infantilize the public.

In short, the promotion of popular and decentralized know-how is probably not a priority among such a context.

Now ... wonder of wonders, the appropriate techniques have known, for a long time, a persistent success in cooperation with developing countries!

This results in real opportunities to discover resource people, documentation and concrete, proven achievements, the success of which is often of vital interest to the populations concerned (...)

http://pensifs.com/techniques/accueil-sources.php
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 30/11/05, 15:33

I'm busy browsing the site, there's no denying it's a find
worth its weight in gold.

Am still at the level of wood stoves, I learn on each page
yet I have been heating with wood for 20 years on my own and
the rest with my parents.
0 x
Gigie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

pensifs.com website

by Gigie » 30/11/05, 16:36

Thank you for reporting this site to us. He's very interesting. But I didn't find the usual section there "Who are we?"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/05, 16:45

Yes the same ... and I'm the part that worries me: http://pensifs.com/techniques/epistemologie.php

I have a little trouble grasping its usefulness .... What message do they want to get across?
0 x
billie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by billie » 01/12/05, 10:37

Yes ... I had not seen, it deserves a reading with several eyes and with a rested head!

What I understand is the criticism of scientific postures which validate or not the position and the moral reference of Science in society:
- its legitimacy in the eyes of all
- his ability / willingness to question theories
- his life within the framework of teaching

roughly: science, turned to man or to "utility" techniques?

But it deserves to be clarified and we should see who the people are!

A sentence like this leaves me skeptical:
"But the most interesting element is the possibility of becoming aware of the potential of theories such as falsificationism as the beginning of the definition of a new human type, able to respond effectively to the challenges of the modern world."

:?
0 x
billie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by billie » 01/12/05, 10:45

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Popper

Where I learn that "refutability" is said in English: falsifiability
the French word "falsification" misled me a little in reading ...

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Kuhn

Fffff ....

It was just for info!
: roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/05, 11:40

billie wrote:http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Kuhn

Fffff ....

It was just for info!
: roll:

Oula ... I have a little trouble with philosophers ... : Lol:
0 x