Rock and roll andy powell

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Rock and roll andy powell

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 12:19

a group of 70 years, which continues to turn to the delight of fans of melodic rock, guitar, crazy riffs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfUDefpK93w
there it is in January, to verviers to the spirit of 66. the reminder with a special guest star. andy powell will leave him the solos since he masters the subject visibly!
bob skeat on the right, muddy manninen "iceman" on the left, and joe crabtree on percussion.
They spend in Compiegne in April for those interested.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/13, 12:24

You master the art of forum Hey! What a prolonde culbuto! :)

Here the "official" subject of sharing music from forum
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 28/02/13, 12:35

I did not find. sorry and that's really special for the surprise guest.
NB I like this forum of public interest and it annoys me to see gratuitous violence without tail or head that eventually rot the thing.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/13, 14:41

culbuto wrote:NB I like this forum of public interest and it annoys me to see gratuitous violence without tail or head that eventually rot the thing.

Ah too? : Cry:
0 x