Tips and remedies (ecologists) against the hangover

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Tips and remedies (ecologists) against the hangover

by Christophe » 09/05/12, 12:26

Some info that can help the party-goers ...

10 nature tips to heal his hangover

Cocktail copyright: Garwee While many French people were partying last night - and others will probably start drinking to forget (!), I came across a very timely article on the Good magazine site: its author Alexandra Spunt delivers ten health tips to recover from a big night. And as much to admit it immediately: I have already tested and approved. So here are 10 tips to find all your freshness ...

We can be green, eat healthy, do yoga, use organic products, etc. we also like to have a binge until the end of the night. But the headache and lethargic states in which one finds oneself sometimes can be treated otherwise than with paracetamol, a packet of crisps or other junk. The main thing is to decongest the liver and sweat through all the pores.

So try above all miso soup with eggs The Japanese recipe has the advantage of providing the elements that your little body needs, water, sodium, nutrients that are lacking because of the diuretic effects of alcohol. Miso soup is made from fermented foods that contain good bacteria for health and digestion. Eggs also contain an amino acid (cysteine) that is useful for counteracting acetaldehyde, a toxin produced by the transformation of ethanol into the liver and responsible for your defeat. So do not deprive yourself the next day of cooking.

Let go of Omega 3which have, among other qualities, important anti-inflammatory capacities. You will find in seaweed (hum, tartar of seaweed!), Hemp oil, flax (eat it in seeds by crunching well or in oil), oily fish (but prefer small fish in this case, like sardines or mackerel), nuts and green vegetables.

Hydrate yourself with Kombucha : it is not very appetizing I agree (see the photo opposite) - the Kombucha is a mushroom that is grown in a pot with sugar and water, so that the drink that resulting is slightly alcoholic and fermented. Nothing to bring comfort, believe me!

Make love or cuddle. There is no harm in doing good, and physical contact releases oxytocin, the hormone of attachment. This allows you to free yourself from the feeling of guilt and mood that can overwhelm you. Of course, it's better to cuddle with someone you like - and who can stand your breath, otherwise it will not help ...

Have a massage. Perfect for relaxing, draining and boosting your immune system. So if you have the opportunity, do not hesitate!

No, the water does not rust. If you like spas, steam rooms or saunas, this can be useful to regenerate by improving circulation and elimination of toxins. You can even make spas in your bathroom, exceptionally take a bath with a few drops of eucalyptus in it. As you will sweat, do not forget to hydrate yourself - why not with water scented with lemon juice or cucumber?

Exercise! Nothing like it, if you like it, than to do a little sport. Finally, if that makes you want. Sometimes I went to swim several lengths in the pool after short nights, just to spend my time, eliminate toxins and wake up well. Very effective, but we must motivate ourselves!

Prepare a banana / blueberry / kale / lemon smoothie. "Full", him, antioxidants, potassium, natural sugars, vitamins, digestive enzymes. Do it yourself, preferably with organic products (even if not very locavore I agree ...). We will avoid the ready-made beverages that are full of supermarkets.

Drink coconut water. Good, not always easy to have one on hand, but fresh coconut water is known for its beneficial effects on hangovers. Even the American newspaper Time recognizes it, explaining that its composition is very close to blood electrolytes. If you can, take a green coconut, it's even better!

Finally, enjoy your hangover. Yeah, if you've had a party like that, it's because you probably feel the need to burst. Spend the day doing nothing, to be smug in front of your TV, make a break what ... it's good sometimes too, to disconnect completely.

And you, do you have any natural advice to recover big parties?

Source: http://alternatives.blog.lemonde.fr/201 ... e-de-bois/

I was also told baking soda to take but I do not know when (wake up anyway it does not work too much ... at least in my case ...) ... by cons much to drink (lying down ) it helps (provided you have a big bladder hihihi)!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/05/12, 12:53

The simplest :
do not drink too much, of these junk, which in the long run favor many diseases, cancer, heart attacks, etc. .. !!!!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/12, 13:48

José by saying it !! Moreover a perfect anti hangover remedy would be very harmful to public health!

ps: you have a private message waiting for a few days! : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/12/12, 20:45

Another tip (for after tomorrow): http://www.maxisciences.com/alcool/les- ... 28140.html

As a recent survey reveals, French 9 on 10 intends to drink alcohol on New Year's Eve. Many awakenings promise to be difficult the 1 January 2013, except for those who have had the good idea to store asparagus in their fridge ... This is at least what reveals a Korean study!

Who has never experienced a difficult awakening, with nausea, headache, feeling tired, the day after an evening too watered? Well, according to a Korean study published in 2009 in the journal Journal of Food Science, there is a miracle cure for all these unpleasant symptoms typical of hangovers. According to this study, it would be enough to eat asparagus during the evening to avoid the harmful effects of alcohol. Rich in amino acids and mineral salts, asparagus would indeed eliminate toxins in the body after the absorption of alcohol.

Researchers at the Institute of Medical Science and Jeju University in South Korea observed the effects of the components of asparagus sprouts on the human liver. "The results show that asparagus has a function against hangovers and protects against toxic attacks on liver cells", revealed the researchers.

It could have been good news if we had not been in the middle of December! Indeed, it will not be easy to find asparagus at this time, they are usually consumed between May and June. Another anti-hangover solution is available to all party animals: abstinence!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"