New Ranks

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

New Ranks

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 17:54

Who says new forum said new "ranks" of members ... indeed the old ranks do not like me more ... I would like something more "happy" and friendly ...

Problem: I'm not very inspired so I need your imagination (after all it's you who will have these "labels")

For the moment here is the ranking (name, number of message to reach the rank):

Neophyte, 0
Awareness, 10
Ecologist, 30
Neophyte Econologist, 40
Novice Econologist, 50
Amateur econologist, 100
Expert Econologist, 150

Another thing: there is now the possibility to put "special ranks" to some members ... I'm going to feast ... Niark! : Twisted:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 14/11/05, 19:38

Ben I have no idea very original to propose ... Maybe:

"Swimmer in the fuel at 70 $ in the first row"
or "Cyclist with biclou of recovery" for the highest " :D

If not I can have the rank of Grand Vizier, or Mini-Guru;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 19:52

Ben you already have "Little guru" you prefer mini? : Lol:

For the ideas it was not for the special ranks (I have not too bad the ...) but for the ranks "public

Otherwise will clean your nasty signature !! yuck !!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 14/11/05, 22:49

Ah yes !! I did not see ! :D

The class !! : Lol:

I take care of the signature.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 23:58

This is c + choooli!

Now if you could slightly decrease the size (kom mine in 9 I think) it would be perfect :)
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 15/11/05, 18:38

Hello
Done according to your mood will be more funny !!! : Lol:
We might be able to choose by default once for all the order of the post (when we often pass reverse or read everything is boring). : Evil:
@+
zac
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

not too much agreement on the criteria

by jean63 » 12/01/06, 00:45

there is something similar in bousorama where participants are rated by others, they get stars. to tell the truth, I am in favor of nothing at all, it still creates a kind of competition between the participants, and nowadays there is too much competition that breeds bad feelings like jaousie, hatred, envy. ..... finally we can be green in the broad sense and not have a "title". That is my opinion.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

PROPOSAL =>

by jean63 » 12/01/06, 11:43

when I say bousorama ............. it's boursorama of course, a site where you can follow stock market prices. I think it's not your cup of tea and I understand you, but will see in a forum and see how it works the attribution of stars. It is the other speakers who assign the stars according to the relevance of the posts. For my taste I find it stupid but hey, everyone his tastes.

I will opt for a ranking instead according to the skills of the speaker: for example here "pantonien" for André, etc .... and others that I do not have in mind. Of course, André is not only a "Pantonian" but there could perhaps be other "titles" awarded (up to 5 for example) in descending order of skill. it's complicated to implement, but it would be great when looking for information in a field to be able to find all the posts of the guy for example.
What do you think? It's a proposal from an old computer scientist who has gone through the different ages of computing (yes, I started with punch cards in 1970 and without a screen, and when I see where we are today it is the progress made in 35 years is incredible) so we can well hope that there will be great progress in the field of industry, transport and pollution (CO2 => greenhouse effect and ground pollution => cancer) ..... but it may be presumptuous !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/06, 12:07

It is obviously possible but complicated to put in place compared to what it would bring I think ...

I always have the possibility of assigning "special ranks" to the "brave" members ... For example André, Misterloxo, rulian and of course I myself benefit from these special ranks ...

Okay, let's make classic ranks a bit more original
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/06, 12:36

Here I tried to improve the denomination of ranks a little ... I let you discover them for yourself :)

But apparently can put pictures for each row, go see this :) It would be nicer, no?
0 x