The situation of young graduates

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The situation of young graduates

by Christophe » 13/11/05, 14:17

Last edited by Christophe the 17 / 11 / 05, 15: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 13/11/05, 22:34

And yes from experience.

As the last one said so well, you have to work to live ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 12:02

Experience too ... but hey, I'm "special": I doubt that my environmental convictions and my research on Pantone made my hiring easier ... quite the contrary ...

The worst is the HRDs who do not understand why you worked as a worker or technician (temporary or not) when you have an engineering degree ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 14/11/05, 14:30

And neither do they understand those who persist in searching in their path and are years unemployed ...

In short, to be understood, you have to be hired right out of college or school. But then, we have no experience ...

The only solution, to do internships for years while being paid a pittance while they grow fat on our backs ...

I refused this type of treatment, so some doors were closed. I tell myself that it is not worse, behind these doors there must have been people not in tune with me ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 14:35

Indeed, you have to know how to make concessions but not lower your pants or devalue yourself ... I believe that HRDs see people self-deprecating as incompetent ....

Personally by accepting my 1st job as a maintenance technician 1000 km from where I lived I think I made some concessions ... but that was not enough to make me feel calm (I prefer not to go into details. ..).
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 14/02/06, 21:12

Mouarf, well the HRDs let's talk about it a bit.
Already, unless I'm completely stupid, I don't think that a HRD is able to say whether or not such and such a person is suitable for working in such and such a position.
Take for example, a technician position, how does a hrr and on what basis can he decide whether or not you will be suitable for this position? It's amazing, Mr drh has no technical skills, he can't tell the difference between a weight and a mass, unable to say how dangerous electricity is, etc ...
On the other hand, be based on arguments like "ha there are mistakes in your CV, the cover letter is not in the norm"

In short, all this is window dressing, in my opinion it is simple, the "job" of drh was invented to reduce unemployment, and the people who occupy these positions are incompetent slackers who have no sense of priorities or needs of a business.
The best way to recruit someone is to evaluate them, a period of probation remains and will always be the best solution.

This is the observation that I can draw from my interviews to find work. And I am right, I am convinced of it.
If tomorrow I find myself holding back, in the end, I think I would do everything to live on the back of this hypocritical society which does not want to give me my chance.
Instead of being a good citizen, I would become a parasite on society, and that will only be normal.
And if by luck I see the fruit of my work born one day, it is obvious that I would not turn to France when it comes to creating an activity, I would much prefer to make foreign countries work without any scruples. .
It is better to employ people who deserve it and who need it, rather than to have hypocritical people who only think about pulling the covers over them and subjected to a system that leads them to mental asphyxiation.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"