Wallonia and Brussels: new bonus schemes 2012

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Wallonia and Brussels: new bonus schemes 2012

by elephant » 29/12/11, 09:38

We announce the maintenance of some insulation bonuses, and even the creation of new ones in French-speaking Belgium.

I think they will please you.

New: they will be adapted to the level of citizens' income:

http://www.lesoir.be/actualite/economie ... 886957.php
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 29/12/11, 14:45

Aha, a bonus after audit for the "home made". Very well. I'm going to blow everything up and redo everything in straw soil! : Mrgreen:
To say that I heard on the train: "And that's how we thank the unemployed and punish workers in Belgium!"
When will a license point to civic sense. : Evil:
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X