Ormuz

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
aladin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ormuz

by aladin » 06/11/05, 20:53

So forum I made a summary presentation of monoatomic elements, superconductors better known under ORMUS this message was deleted voluntarily ???
These ormus elements serve to stimulate plants, to clean up organisms ... they were known to ancient Egyptians and alchemists.
This is the research work of David Hudson and Barry Carter.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/05, 21:13

Yes I deleted these messages because it seems to me that it is quite esoteric as "technical" ... after the little that I saw.

You're not the only one concerned and I do the same for all ads for mystical, racist or extremist sites (in every sense of the word)
0 x
aladin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by aladin » 08/11/05, 01:31

"Yes I deleted these messages because it seems to me that it is quite esoteric like" technical "... from the little that I saw."

The manufacture of ormus has NOTHING ESOTERIC it is chemistry and physics
1er method it is necessary to raise the ph of the sea water and rinse three times the precipitates
2er method to pass the spring water in a vortex, according to the principle of V Schauberger
These products are very good for treating and stimulating the growth of plants, compatible with organic farming
and I think we just need to make it known, it does not cost much to manufacture
I think that's the direction of your forum: ecology?
The english site ormus is very documented on this subject
Goods.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/05, 09:49

It may be "scientific" but the sites that you presented had an esoteric presentation to say the least .... a bit like the sites that talk about Orgone energy etc ...

In addition, many pages or links are erected on this site:

code: Select all

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm

The management of forum is applied ecology effectively.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"