A Grand Survey for Econology?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

A Grand Survey for Econology?

by Christophe » 10/09/11, 11:59

Idea put forward in a subject a few days ago: do a survey to better understand our habits and our "way of thinking".

Would you be interested in the organization of a "big" survey which would make it possible to better know the visitors and members of this? forum.

If yes, what would be the themes you would like to see addressed? Energy, water, consumption, travel, your opinions on the forum... but also other activity (activists?), employment, leisure, holidays and other habits ...

We can imagine a hybrid survey: both for members and visitors with specific questions for one or the other category.

The main results (apart from those concerning privacy, to discuss what is private and what is not) would be made public.

Here is if you like the idea, let's get started ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/09/11, 12:24

why not ? 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/09/11, 12:49

+1 :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 10/09/11, 20:01

Hi Christohe, I would be unwelcome if I said no.
HS the battery is back it must have been a temporary mass.
a + claude
0 x
Flytox

Re: A Great Survey for Econology?

by Flytox » 10/09/11, 20:07

Good idea, lots of lessons to find 8)

Christophe wrote:The main results (apart from those concerning privacy, to discuss what is private and what is not) would be made public.

AMHA, to avoid breaches of privacy, we need to create a legal, clear and effective "charter" that really achieves this objective. When it's ready, we can start.

It reminds me of a company that I know well. Management aims to make believe that it takes care of the stress of its employees. And presto, creation of a large survey managed by a large "Independent" Belgian university. An envelope is delivered by hand to each employee. It is supposed to be absolutely anonymous ..... but questions on gender, job site, age, seniority and service are asked .... in fact in the 8th or 9th question anonymous, 95% of employees are already identifiable.

[HS On Mode]
Questions that have nothing to do with stress are mixed with others with questionable interest, the real questions those that actually make stress are not even addressed. Like does your hierarchy ask you to cheat in one way or another in relation to the regulations? In short, give the objective of the questionnaire, yes, but verify by the questionnaire that the subject announced is actually treated.
[HS mode off]
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/11, 10:09

Flytox I understand your concerns but must stop the paranoia with privacy: 99% of people have their name, address and even their landline (if so) and even their mobile phone for a few years in the public directory that can be viewed by all (especially marketing companies) ... and afterwards people complain about be solicited permanently by phone or SMS?

So the "big bad guys" are them, not us ... this survey will have no intention of individual profiling! Just better to know the "fauna" which forages around forums !

Besides, we can write together between us the questions that you want to address ... that's why I created this subject: discuss it ...

Also some questions could be skipped and no one forces anyone to participate in this survey ...
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 12/09/11, 12:10

All of them,

Christophe, answering a survey, I have a beard in general, apart from a topical question, and there are many .....

Suggestion (personal)

1) To read the forum being connected is the minimum and more and more mandatory.
2) When opening the member account, answer a minimum of questions
Already there you would have a global vision, to start.
Now with the history of forum, we know a little bit who thinks what! :)
Nothing prevents to update all that ...

I begin :

In your opinion, is an ecological party able to run a country?
can one be an ecologist on the right as on the left with the same values?
Is Ecology a fundamental value politically?

Do you have a final conviction on September 11, after having read the arguments, on this forum?

Should Christophe spin his Dem?

etc ....

A ++
Last edited by perplex the 12 / 09 / 11, 12: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/11, 12:17

For locking the forums to single members, I don't know if that's a good idea. I already request a compulsory registration for access to files.

Un forum must remain open to all in my opinion ...

We can do a survey well done that makes you want to answer it (= which is not annoying with multiple choice answers ...). Then it allows to have a feedback (question with free field)

perplex wrote:Now with the history of forum, we know a little bit who thinks what! :)
Nothing prevents to update all that ...

Yes we know (roughly speaking) who thinks what on condition of having followed the discussions, but it does not necessarily give information, for example, on its econological equipment at home (thermal, PV, rainwater, class d 'insulation...)

The purpose of a survey is to synthesize ... to see where the econologists are located ... example: which% is there to have solar thermal?

Personally, I don't really know if so and so or so have solar ... it's the global view that interests me ...

perplex wrote:In your opinion, is an ecological party able to run a country?
can one be an ecologist on the right as on the left with the same values?
Is Ecology a fundamental value politically?

Do you have a final conviction on September 11, after having read the arguments, on this forum?

Do you think Christophe should spin his Dem?

Well it already gives some leads.
What is Dem?
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 09 / 11, 12: 23, 1 edited once.
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 12/09/11, 12:22

Should Christophe spin his Dem?

It's true that today we are no longer fired :)

Dem = Resignation :)

A ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/09/11, 12:24

Ah bastard: you want more of me?

Are there any candidates for succession? : Mrgreen:
0 x