Renewable energy survey

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
superbibou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Renewable energy survey

by superbibou » 15/04/11, 15:04

Hello, :D

I am new to this forum : I registered because I am responsible for carrying out a survey on renewable energies as part of my studies. In fact I have to create a space called "eco-energy house" to inform visitors to my establishment about renewable energies. I already have a few ideas, but as I don't really know where to start, I decided to create a form on the subject to collect the opinions of as many people as possible. The answers obtained will allow me to make choices among all the ideas, and to orient my work in this direction.

I will be very grateful if you would like to participate in this project: you just have to click on this link to access it (the form is hosted on Google Docs):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHFkd2NtbFZwMHJESjRiMzl2V2x1VWc6MQ

The form is anonymous and it does not take more than 10 minutes to complete it. When you have finished answering, just click on the "Send" button at the bottom of the page to register your participation.

I will edit this post as soon as I get enough answers (knowing that I browse several websites for this) so next weekend I think ... And then it can also interest all those who ask questions about the subject.

I count on you ! : Wink:

THANK YOU :D
0 x