tomorrow

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Anne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anne » 28/02/04, 17:04

First you ask us to introduce ourselves.
So, I am a grandmother; since the 197 years? I wonder how we are not going to destroy the planet with the ideology of financial and energy power. Remember that it was at this time that nuclear power plants were built; than in 198? I engage with Waechter and Voynet but neither do I approve political parties (whoever they may be); that I am at the origin of the unveiling of the political and financial collusion; that what interests me is life and what the human being does on earth, and that I am passionate about tomorrow because it will not be written without us.
As econology is at the forefront of thinking because undoubtedly, you understand that culture, economics and ecology are related, I wish we offer a "dream" to those who do not.
Freedom is what allows me to put justice at the heart of the democratic debate. Democracy is what forces us to discover brother and sister. It is a fraternity (politics) Yes I think that the elite is a chimera, that it does not exist; but as we become human by questioning ourselves and what we are taught, we must constantly "work" ... and by working, some feel superior to others. This is not the case, and the differences in wages only further destroy confidence, mislead the law, and despair goodwill.
The dream is to ensure that there is no discrimination between humans at the economic, social and political levels. I do not believe that weakness is a blemish, life needs it just as it needs strength; on the other hand, competition is an absurdity since it destroys the living. Have you seen a race between the cow and the rooster? between an oak and a mosquito? and even between two dogs? if they are of the same sex they sniff each other and show their teeth, but I have never seen one, kill the other; after they avoid each other. So we have to change the economy.
We also have to change the policy, we have to offer a future perspective to our children and grandchildren. It is, they know it, for them that I engaged.
Perhaps what must be said about the life of a human being is that living is a privilege, but it is also terribly violent, painful and difficult; otherwise we only exist, so that is infinitely easier, everyone knows how to do it; even the dog, the mosquito and the oak.
For Marie who is doing a study on public transport, when in 1987 I wanted to develop public transport, it was the state services who told me that it was irresponsible on my part in an industrial society who had car manufacturers!
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 06/03/04, 21:19

Anyway welcome to you Anne on this forum : Lol:

I must say that your determination (which I think I perceive on the few posts that you have made) is exemplary because it is in the long run.

And the fact that you're a grandmother honors and expands the horizons of this forum. The experience of the younger + ideals of the younger ones is a good recipe. (Warning, I'm not saying that the aines no longer have ideals;))

Good dicussions.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher