Angelles Duran owner of the sun

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
cheval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Angelles Duran owner of the sun

by cheval » 29/11/10, 14:21

A Spanish woman signed a deed for ... the sun! She proclaimed herself the owner of the star. Read the article

Spanish woman claims ownership of the sun

.Angelles Duran wanted to let the world know that life on Earth existed thanks to its property: the sun. The star has indeed become her property since she recently signed a deed of ownership which makes her the sole official holder of the sun.

A former lawyer, the legal world and legal vagueness are not unknown to her. She therefore took advantage of an aspect not developed by law to proclaim herself the owner of the sun. Indeed, countries do not have the right to acquire planets or stars. But with regard to individuals, there is no prerogative. She therefore went to a notary to make her new acquisition legal. His arguments are "that there is not a single owner who has been known for 5 billion years".

Angeles Duran, 49, does not intend to stop there. Thus, it plans to create a tax for all those who use the sun and to distribute the profits between Spain, humanitarian associations, and its well-being

Source: Yahoo.fr News

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/55/20101129/to ... baed7.html
0 x
Vive science FREE!
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/10, 14:28

Damn and I thought it was Madame Sun !!

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Finally no:

:P :P

ps: moved in humor
reps: when you copy / paste use the "Quote" tag rather than the italics, I modified the message for this time.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/11/10, 15:45

To be an owner you must take possession and heat up for free at 6000 ° C !!
And there no discussion, with aerialcastor, the heat is radiant at 99,999999999%, and he should put it in his room !! !!!
0 x
cheval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cheval » 29/11/10, 16:58

The walls of the room should be in Tungsten Carbide !!! lol : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
Vive science FREE!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/10, 17:08

It is not very sharp! She should know that custom is the law. And concerning the right "to use" the Sun, it would have the world against it! She should also know that not all legal systems operate according to the same rules. Some are still much more inspired than ours about the “sacred!” Like animist societies. I am not sure either that the Buddhists would accept this dictate.

Thus it will take him several lives and an army of lawyers to defend his cause, so that all the jurists of the world can agree on the basis of "comparative law" ...> initiated by Montesquieu. She shouldn't have read it either "The Spirit of Laws" from the same author...

Once she has accomplished this, there will still be many other impossibilities such as that she would have to prove that the Terran legal system "prevails" over that of other planets ... After all, we do not cannot say with absolute certainty that there are no other forms of life more evolved than ours, considering that to believe this type of initiatives (like some others) we would even be a rather retrograde species .

Finally, as the law it uses is based on the Bible, it should have started with the definition of the Pope, who recently said about Israel: "One cannot rely on the Bible to justify a policy of colonization".
Last edited by Obamot the 29 / 11 / 10, 17: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/10, 17:11

Do you think she will demand royalities from the descendants of the Incas? : Mrgreen:

I will stay in the humoristic because otherwise this subject will irritate me ... especially if "justice" gives it, one day, reason ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/10, 17:16

It's not tomorrow the day before, we can sleep easy ... "the Spanish legal system does not prevail over all the others".

And I doubt that a "local notary" is sufficient to achieve its ends ... It's a publicity stunt ...

Isn't there a lawyer who would appeal? As there is no case law, it would be easy to invalidate the notary's decision by the absence of"A reasonable time" planned to do this ...

Et "A reasonable time" how much is the sun's time scale: 100 years? 000 million years? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gallic
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Gallic » 29/11/10, 17:24

dedeleco wrote:To be an owner you must take possession and heat up for free at 6000 ° C !!
And there no discussion, with aerialcastor, the heat is radiant at 99,999999999%, and he should put it in his room !! !!!

It promises very hot nights ... : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/11/10, 18:35

The Flemish speak of going to explore the sun. Smart, they decided to go there at night (not idiots, guys). Will she be there to defend her rights ???? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 29/11/10, 19:44

It is an idea that one finds in "The little prince" of St Exupéry in immensely more beautiful ....

CHAPTER XIII
The fourth planet was that of the businessman. The man was so busy that he didn't even look up when the little prince arrived.
The little Prince
-Good morning, said the latter. Your cigarette is out.
-Three and two are five. Five and seven twelve. Twelve and three fifteen. Hello. Fifteen and seven twenty-two. Twenty-two and six twenty-eight. No time to turn it back on. Twenty-six and five thirty-one. Phew! So it's five hundred and one million six hundred and twenty-two thousand seven hundred and thirty-one.
-Five hundred million of what?
-Hein? You're still here? Five hundred and one million… I don't know anymore… I have so much work! I am serious, I do not have fun with nonsense! Two and five seven…
-Five hundred million of what, repeated the little prince who never in his life, he had not given up a question, once he had asked.
The businessman looked up:
-In the fifty-four years that I have lived on this planet, I have only been disturbed three times. the first time it was, twenty-two years ago, by a chafer that had fallen God knows where. It made a terrible noise, and I made four mistakes in one addition. the second time it was eleven years ago with a rheumatism attack. I am serious. the third time ... here it is! So I said five hundred and one million ...
-Millions of what?
The businessman understood that there was no hope of peace:
-Millions of these little things that we sometimes see in the sky.
-Flies?
-But no, little things that shine.
-Bees?
-But no. Little golden things that make idlers dream. But I'm serious, me! I don't have time to daydream.
Ah! stars?
-That's right. Stars.
-And what do you do with the five hundred million stars?
- Five hundred and one million six hundred and twenty-two thousand seven hundred and thirty-one. I am a serious man, I am precise.
-And what do you do with these stars?
-What do I do with it?
-Yes.
-Nothing. I have them.
-Do you own the stars?
-Yes.
-But I have already seen a king who ...
-Kings do not own. They "rule" over. It is very different.
-And what's the use of owning the stars?
-It serves me to be rich.
-And what is the use of being rich?
- To buy other stars, if someone finds them.
That one, said the little prince to himself, he reasons a bit like my drunkard.
However, he still asked questions:
-How can you own the stars?
-Who are they? retorted, grumpy, the businessman.
-I do not know. To no one.
-So they are mine, because I thought of it first.
-That's enough?
-Of course. When you find a diament that is nobody's, it's yours. When you find an island that belongs to nobody, it is yours. When you first have an idea, you patent it: it's yours. And I own the stars, since no one before me has ever thought of owning them.
"It is true," said the little prince. And what do you do with it?
-I manage them. I count them and I recount them, said the businessman. It's difficult. But I am a serious man!
The little prince was not satisfied yet.
-Me, if I have a scarf, I can put it around my neck and take it away. Me, if I have a flower, I can pick my flower and take it away. But you can't pick the stars!
-No, but I can put them in the bank.
-What does it mean?
- It means that I write on a small paper the number of my stars. And then I lock this paper in a drawer.
-And that's all?
-That's enough!
It's funny, thought the little prince. It's quite poetic. But it is not very serious.
The little prince had very different ideas on serious matters from the ideas of grown-ups.
- Me, he said again, I have a flower that I water every day. I have three volcanoes that I sweep every week. Because I also sweep the extinct one. We never know. It is useful to my volcanoes, and it is also useful to my flower, that I own them. But you are not useful to the stars ...
The businessman opened his mouth but found nothing to answer, and the little prince left.
The grown-ups are decidedly quite extraordinary, he said to himself during his trip.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"