Tipe: the Pantone engine.

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
D.Johnny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Tipe: the Pantone engine.

by D.Johnny » 20/11/05, 12:21

Hello everyone!

So here we are, two students in Psi.
As you probably know, a study project must be carried out during the year. Well, our opinions have converged on this subject, which lends itself very well to the general theme imposed this year: duality.

We aim to focus on the Pantone reactor to understand the thermodynamic aspect. It does not look very easy, but we are motivated and we count on your help too :) .

Already we will read very carefully forum which seems to be a real gold mine, so as not to ask questions that already have their answers here. And we also noted the remarks of Mr Econology, which highlights the fact that he has a lot of nonsense on the part of the site Quantum reserved for the Pantone engine.

Voili voilou, we will try to retranscribe here our progress and our progress on the subject hoping that charitable souls come to separate us from the dark path of the force on which we will surely happen to stroll.
0 x
A bit of everything, a lot of nothing.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/05, 13:05

This subject of TIPE has already been realized ... but the students who did it did not find it useful to send me their report. So you have to start all over again.

Congratulations solidarity ... but I think that prep classes are not really made to develop this value ... quite the contrary ...

Well it's not the subject .... to come back, I think you will find enough elements on the site to develop a problem and give you an opinion on the duality about this process.

ps: the stupidity is not necessarily that on the site quanthomme: the webmaster, do a huge job and have only relayed the information of pantone itself. The work they do on testimonials can be taken more seriously!
0 x
D.Johnny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by D.Johnny » 20/11/05, 14:43

ok :).
In any case, we are very supportive in our class. This is the best way to succeed. The level of egoism is often inversely proportional to the success rate of high school.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/05, 14:58

Maybe between you yes but it's rare ... for the success rate, I think you talk about the rankings in competitions?

In any case most of the students I helped did not send me their work ... and that's significant of their thinking!
0 x
D.Johnny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by D.Johnny » 20/11/05, 16:20

Want the success rate = rankings in the competitions.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tipe: the Pantone engine.

by gegyx » 20/11/05, 17:17

As I have trouble locating and circumscribing your vague presentation, ... about your studies and your motivations which seem to me not very explicit, I allow myself, being in a good mood, to answer you in such a light way, by speaking from what I want to understand:

First of all, hello and hello to you!
two students in Psi.

D.Johnny et D.Johnny ; perhaps ? Are you twin, like Dupont and Dupont? Beautiful subject, that the " duality "!

You are students in Psi.
In Psychology? In psychotherapy?
And you have been instructed to study duality in the Pantone!
Big job, indeed.
And as its etymology underlies, "pan" means "everything" in Greek, and "one" means "one" in English; "Everything" is in "one," and vice versa; here is the alpha and omega, everything and its opposite, yin and yang, heaven and earth, the primordial egg.
Problem: the Pantone does not analyze on a couch ...
But under a car hood ...
The friend Freud can see the phallic reactor, like a gleaming brass member, hidden under a feminine garment of an entity with rounded and blooming shapes. Its warm jet escapes into ethereal vapor, to give life back to machines and to improve human destiny.
Whereas the profane scientist will only see heat (thermo) and movement (dynamic).

I sincerely wish you a good stroll.
Gegyx (Bar psychoanalyst)
0 x
D.Johnny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by D.Johnny » 20/11/05, 18:11

We are students in preparatory classes Physics Sciences of the Engineer.
One must choose a subject of Tipe in relation to the duality which is the imposed theme.
The Pantone engine seemed very interesting.
We start on this subject of study.
Edit: For the moment my partner has not posted yet (by the way he has not registered yet).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/05, 18:32

Gegyx at the foot !! : Lol:

Why are you so mean to newcomers? It seems to me, they are full of good faith and only want to learn!
0 x
D.Johnny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by D.Johnny » 20/11/05, 18:48

Do not worry, I'm a regular at forums.
I saw others.
0 x