Pantone and BingoFuel (COH2)

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Pantone and BingoFuel (COH2)

by abyssin3 » 13/09/05, 17:15

Just an idea by the way: on the next page, we talk about bingofuel:

Here, the electric arc produces "bingofuel" or COH2 from C + H2O, that is:
C + H2O = COH2.

In this subject someone says that we "could" do it from atmospheric CO2 ....
The idea that comes to my mind then is: does this not happen in the pantone reactor ???
Indeed the combustion of GO or other fuel releases CO2. And after I do not know what phenomenon, could we not have this following reaction:
CO2 + H2O = COH2 + O2.
Or the perfect stoichiometric mixture ...
Knowing that this mixture would be burned in CO2 + H2O, that would be tantamount to saying that we recover part of the energy (heat?) To create a suprasimple fuel by combining the exhaust gases with water. The pantone would therefore not only be a heat transfer, but also a recycling of energy (heat) that we would use to create COH2.
The only problem is that apart from the strong heat, I don't see any possible electric arc. Does anyone think that the heat could be enough to transform CO2 + H2O into COH2 + O2 rather than an electric arc?
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 13/09/05, 17:26

Post Scriptum :

It would be a completely autonomous system:
=> Burnt fuel => Heat increase => COH2 production increase => COH2
| burnt instead of fuel (hence the engine brake decrease) => slight decrease in
| exhaust heat => less COH2 => more
| burnt fuel => ----
| __________________ |

That would explain in particular the difficulties of adjusting the pantone reactor ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 13/09/05, 17:34

would you say that the CO² (from the exhaust) returned to the "pantone" reactor would have a role?
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 13/09/05, 17:45

Exactly :)
and it would be a raw material to make COH2 ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 13/09/05, 18:18

why not...

interaction CO² + H²O -> H² + CO + 1 / 2O²

and the presence of ozone? it's wrong ...

If your theory is correct a pantone must be able to operate in a closed circuit (complete).

to dig ;)

@+
manu
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 13/09/05, 18:37

Me my theory is simpler, but I must admit that yours looks completely right. To know if you are right, you would have to try the combustion of the Pantone reactor gases, because it has never been shown (to my knowledge) that they are flammable. My theory (already put in another post) is this one:

The Pantone provides 2 elements to the engine:
_Vapor at very high temperature
air at this very high temperature.

I think that, contrary to what is usually said on the internet, do not put these elements 2 in the same basket (although they are mixed with the output of the Pantone).

The function of the steam has an anti-detonating role for me (hence a quieter engine operation). But do not put too much because otherwise it affects a good ignition of the mixture on a petrol engine (hence the need to properly dose its water intake).

Hot air has another role: as this air is hot, then it allows better reactions faster during combustion (hence reduction of pollution). But it must be too hot because otherwise we risk overheating the engine and a drop in performance (to give you a blatant example of the importance of cooling an engine, take a moped, have it warm up, look its top speed, then swing a seal of cold water on the engine and look again at the top speed: it can win up to 10km / h).

Why is there a 1mm gap between the rod and the reactor? Since the reactor shell is the only element heated, the air must be in maximum contact with it.

Why is the system more efficient on diesels? Because the temperature of the "fresh" gases now high thanks to the Pantone allows better combustion: the "bad" injection of old diesel no longer poses any problems of complete combustion (more black smoke) and we get the performance (or better) modern diesels with high pressure injection. Combustion being of better origin on the gasoline engines than on the diesels, the gains are not considerable compared to the diesel.

Why can we get more water from a diesel? Because it is auto-ignition, diesel fuel combustion is done in thousands of points at the same time and combustion is not disturbed. On a gasoline the ignition is done at the level of the candle: it can be bad ignition because of the steam and thus of the misfires of the engine (that's what it happens, there are failures, no ?)

So what do I think of my explanation? At least she's simple ...
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/09/05, 19:41

Hello reply to Mobilex
Ideally for the steam coming out of the reactor
the maximum temperature that I had c, was around 300c measured at the thermocouple and the functioning of the engine degrades when it gets too hot even more on the diesel.
For a good performance of the engine it is preferable not to systematically seek the high temperature of exit of the reactor of the minus in the case of a doping with water, remember the remark of Adrien who noticed that his reactor performed better at night, I checked it recently and it's true, that's what put my ear to the chip.
I am testing in this direction. analyze the temperature.
Andre
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 13/09/05, 20:57

Andre wrote:For a good performance of the engine it is preferable not to systematically seek the high temperature of exit of the reactor of the minus in the case of a doping with water, remember the remark of Adrien who noticed that his reactor performed better at night, I checked it recently and it's true, that's what put my ear to the chip.
I am testing in this direction. analyze the temperature.
Andre

Yes, that's what I also say in my explanation. Thank you in any case for your analyzes, it advances the shmilblik.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 13/09/05, 23:24

We discussed this type of reaction yesterday with Christophe because the pantone can idle for 15 to 20 minutes on a closed circuit.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one talking about it;)
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 13/09/05, 23:52

former oceanic wrote:We discussed this type of reaction yesterday with Christophe because the pantone can idle for 15 to 20 minutes on a closed circuit.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one talking about it;)

On which vehicle was the test carried out (how many reactors ...)? Very interesting in any case.
0 x